Adastra RM244V 100V Mixer Amplifier with 4-Zone Paging, Bluetooth & EQ Controls
The new updated RM244V 100v line amplifier by Adastra is a 5 channel / 4 Zone mixer amp with individual volume control for each zone.
This amp is designed for commercial installations where reliability is needed. boasting a range of new features the RM244V is capable of running 4x 60w per zone via 100v line with the ability to control the volume in each zone, as well paging a voice message from the optional 4 zone microphone over Ethernet (Cat5).
Unlike most commercial amplifiers the RM244V has the ability to run 240 volts (mains plugged in) or 24 Volts which is especially useful for outdoor events where no power is available.
At just 2U high the RM244V can be sat on a shelf or fixed into a rack-mount cabinet for fast installation and when it comes to connectivity you will find multiple line level inputs for connecting a wide range of devices such as iPods, media players or even audio from a skybox.
At the front of the unit, you will find Bluetooth connectivity, USB/SD audio player and an FM tuner.
Moving to the rear of the amp the Inputs include a balanced XLR for a microphone with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 1 RCA line inputs, one of which can be fed from the internal USB/SD player with built-in FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver.
The RM244V has 4 Zones which can be set to BGM (background music) or paging which is useful if you only want messages from the microphone in zone 1 (only) and music in zone 2,3 and 4, Likewise you can set it to play music in all zones and the microphone will override if required.
The RM244V is perfect for Pubs, Bars, Restaurants, Offices, Factories, places of worship and much more...
RM244V Mixer Amp 100V with Bluetooth Main Features
5 channel mixer / 4 Zones
Integral USB/SD audio player
Integral FM tuner
New: editable ID for unique Bluetooth connectivity
New: 24 Volt External D.C. power option for running with you have no 240 Volt available
New: 24 Volt Emergency Mute for connecting to fire Alarm systems
2U 19" rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra RM244V 4-Zone Paging Amplifier Specifications
Power supply: 110/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
Output power : rms: 240W (shared across 4 zones @ 100V)
Inputs: 3 x mic/line (jack/XLR), 1 x aux (RCA)
Input sensitivity : mic: -47dBV
Input impedance : mic: 5k Ohms
Input sensitivity : line: -10dBV
Input impedance : line: 1k Ohms
Paging station inputs: 2 x RJ45 (for optional RM-4B paging stations)
Line output: RCA
Sends: returns: Pre out, amp in (RCA)
Channel controls: Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Media and Aux volume
Output controls: Master volume, 4 x zone volumes & mutes
Equaliser : bass: 100Hz ±10dB
Equaliser : treble: 10kHz ±10dB
Phantom power: +20V (switchable inputs 1-3)
Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
Bluetooth version: 2.0
Fire alarm contacts: 24V screw terminals
THD +N: <2% @ 1kHz (rated power)
Protection: Short circuit, overload, overheat
Speaker: outputs: 4 x 100V (modular terminal block)
Dimensions: 430 x 315 x 89mm
ADASTRA RM244V 4-ZONE MIXER AMP - PDF FILE DOWNLOAD
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com