Adastra MM321 Bluetooth Rack Mixer with USB & FM Player & multiple XLR / RCA inputs
The Adastra MM321 is a 19" rack-mount mixer with multiple XLR and RCA inputs for connecting an array of devices. This pre-amp mixer has a built-in media player with Bluetooth, USB & FM.
The impressive MM321 mixer has 3 x XLR inputs with switchable +20V Phantom Power, 2 x RCA Aux inputs, and 1 x RCA record out. It has a choice of a balanced XLR output or a 6.35mm mono jack output for directly connecting into your background music or PA system.
The MM321 is designed as a master or expansion mixer for installed background audio systems or PA systems in environments such as places of worship, conference rooms, wedding venue, schools, and restaurants etc where plenty of microphone inputs are required but space is an issue.
Supplied with rack-mount ears, the MM321 can be fitted into a rack cabinet/case perfect for a safe and secure solution.
24V emergency mute contacts for connecting to a fire alarm system.
The Adastra MM321 can be powered by 100V, 240V or 24V allowing the mixer to be installed pretty much anywhere!
Adastra MM321 Mixer Key Features:
3 XLR inputs
2 stereo aux inputs
Individually switchable phantom power
Perfect for background music and PA systems
Ideal for use in bars, restaurants, conference rooms or places of worship
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra MM321 Mixer Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1AL
- Inputs : mic/line: 3 x XLR (bal/unbal)
- Inputs : aux: 2 x L+R RCA
- Input : line: 3.5mm jack to media player
- Audio source: Internal Bluetooth, USB & FM player
- Outputs: L+R XLR, Mono 6.3mm jack, Record out (RCA)
- Emergency control: 24V contacts mute all except channel 1
- Phantom power: +20V (switchable channels 1-3)
- Controls: Media, 3 x Mic/Line, 2 x Aux, Treble, Bass, Master level
- Rear panel controls: Priority muting level, mic/line and phantom DIP switches
- Input impedance: 2.2k Ohms (mic/line), 10k Ohms (aux)
- Frequency response : mic: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency response : line: 14Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response : aux: 10Hz - 23kHz
- Input sensitivity: -45dBV
- Input sensitivity : aux/line: -10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio : mic: 55dB
- Signal to noise ratio : aux/line: 60dB
- THD: 0.05%
- Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.43kg