Adastra ML622 Compact 8 Channel Rack-mount Mixer
The Adastra ML622 is a compact, 8-channel mixer that provides 6 mic/line inputs and 2 stereo aux inputs perfect for places of worship, wedding venues, schools, conference centres and town halls etc.
This impressive mixer boasts 6 switchable mic or line inputs all of which have their own level control and switchable Phantom Power. An additional 2 AUX inputs are located on the front of the mixer for a direct connection to a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
The outputs consist of: Main out on XLRs to connect to any amp or a Single Mono Jack output for connecting to 100V Line systems. You will also find a RCA Phono output labelled as "Record out" giving you additional flexibility
The ML622 is designed as a master or expansion mixer for installed background audio systems in environments such as places of worship, conference rooms, wedding venue, schools, and restaurants etc where plenty of microphone inputs are required but space is an issue.
Supplied with rack-mount ears, the ML622 can be fitted into a rack cabinet/case perfect for a safe and secure solution.
Flexible Mains input: 100/240V or 24V
The Adastra ML622 can be powered by 100V, 240V or 24V allowing the mixer to be installed pretty much anywhere!
Adastra ML622 Mixer Key Features:
6 switchable mic or line inputs
2 stereo aux inputs
Individually switchable phantom power
Perfect for connecting to Slave Amps
Ideal for use in bars, restaurants, conference rooms or places of worship
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra ML622 Mixer Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC) or 24Vdc (terminals)
- Fuse: T1AL 250V (mains) or F500mA (24Vdc)
- Phantom power: +20Vdc (switchable)
- Inputs: mic/line6 x balanced XLR
- Inputs: aux2 x L+R RCA
- Outputs: L+R XLR, mono 6.3mm jack, L+R RCA (REC)
- Controls: 6 x Mic/Line level, 2 x Aux level, Treble, Bass, Master
- Input impedance: 3.3k Ohms (mic/line), 10k Ohms (aux)
- Frequency response: mic20Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency response: line14Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response: aux10Hz - 23kHz
- Input sensitivity: mic-45dBV
- Input sensitivity: aux/line-10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio: mic55dB
- Signal to noise ratio: aux/line60dB
- THD: 0.05%
- Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.43kg