Adastra ML622 Compact 8 Channel Rack-mount Mixer
The Adastra ML622 is a compact, 8-channel mixer that provides 6 mic/line inputs and 2 stereo aux inputs perfect for places of worship, wedding venues, schools, conference centres and town halls etc.
This impressive mixer boasts 6 switchable mic or line inputs all of which have their own level control and switchable Phantom Power. An additional 2 AUX inputs are located on the front of the mixer for a direct connection to a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
The outputs consist of: Main out on XLRs to connect to any amp or a Single Mono Jack output for connecting to 100V Line systems. You will also find a RCA Phono output labelled as "Record out" giving you additional flexibility
The ML622 is designed as a master or expansion mixer for installed background audio systems in environments such as places of worship, conference rooms, wedding venue, schools, and restaurants etc where plenty of microphone inputs are required but space is an issue.
Supplied with rack-mount ears, the ML622 can be fitted into a rack cabinet/case perfect for a safe and secure solution.
Flexible Mains input: 100/240V or 24V
The Adastra ML622 can be powered by 100V, 240V or 24V allowing the mixer to be installed pretty much anywhere!
Adastra ML622 Mixer Key Features:
6 switchable mic or line inputs
2 stereo aux inputs
Individually switchable phantom power
Perfect for connecting to Slave Amps
Ideal for use in bars, restaurants, conference rooms or places of worship
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5aafa4bdecb2a193468b4571 autoscale=on width=400 height=250 resize=fixed] [widgetic-photo-overlay id=5aafa58decb2a19a468b456b autoscale=on width=400 height=250 resize=fixed]
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra ML622 Mixer Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC) or 24Vdc (terminals)
- Fuse: T1AL 250V (mains) or F500mA (24Vdc)
- Phantom power: +20Vdc (switchable)
- Inputs: mic/line6 x balanced XLR
- Inputs: aux2 x L+R RCA
- Outputs: L+R XLR, mono 6.3mm jack, L+R RCA (REC)
- Controls: 6 x Mic/Line level, 2 x Aux level, Treble, Bass, Master
- Input impedance: 3.3k Ohms (mic/line), 10k Ohms (aux)
- Frequency response: mic20Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency response: line14Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response: aux10Hz - 23kHz
- Input sensitivity: mic-45dBV
- Input sensitivity: aux/line-10dBV
- Signal to noise ratio: mic55dB
- Signal to noise ratio: aux/line60dB
- THD: 0.05%
- Dimensions: 482 x 130 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.43kg
ADASTRA ML622 Mixer - PDF FILE DOWNLOAD
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com