Adastra DM-8 Digital Automated Messaging Unit for scheduled audio playback
Automated announcement unit for scheduling pre-recorded messages, shift changes & music to certain times of the day.
This automated announcement system from Adastra can play up to 99 recorded messages all of which can be set to play at certain times of the day (set by 24 hour time and day(s) of the week).
This is perfect for warehouses & factories that need to relay shift changes and general announcements as well as schools & colleges that need to notify staff/pupils of break times and general news.
It also has a microphone input for live announcements, which will override the SD card playback. This means an important public address announcement can be made real time.
This digital messaging system comes with a removable SD card which all of your recorded messages are stored on. All messages can be recorded directly onto the card via the mic/line input or on a PC/Mac computer.
The Adastra DM-8 is also 19" rack-mountable so it can be positioned in a server cupboard.
- Up to 99 audio tracks stored on SD card
- Up to 99 schedules programmable for playback
- Repeat function for looped playback
- Mic/Line input for recording or live announcements
- 19" rack-mountable 1U
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra DM-8 Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz or 24Vdc
- Fuse: T1AL 250V
- Battery: CR2016 button cell (internal clock)
- Inputs: Paging mic/line (XLR or terminals), BGM (RCA)
- Output: Mono balanced terminal or unbalanced RCA
- Audio source: Internal SD card player
- Time setting: 99 programmable schedules - 24 hour + day(s) setting
- Mic/line channel controls: Mic/Line level, Phantom power on/off
- Phantom power: +20V
- Input impedance: 2.2k Ohms (mic/line)
- Controls: Page/Rec, Mic, Clock Set, Schedule, Message 1-8, Output, Power on/off
- Trigger: Message 1-8, Stop & Ground contacts
- SD card requirements: 4-32GB FAT32 (full size or with adaptor)
- Dimensions: 483 x 150 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.65kg