Adastra Warehouse Music Sound System with 6 Suspended Pendant Speakers
This Adastra background music system is perfect for installing into the majority of commercial environments such as those with raised/suspended ceilings like warehouses, supermarkets/shops and DIY Stores etc.
The included Pendant Ball Speakers have a 140° downwards dispersion angle to ensure they cover a large area.
The RM120B amplifier can be rack mounted into any 2U or greater rack cabinet. This means it can be positioned out of sight/reach from the public (rack ears included).
Also at the rear of the speakers, you can select the wattage tappings (20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W & 8 Ohms) to balance to the system to your desired level.
Please note, although we include 6 speakers in this system you can add more speakers if you wish. Please call us on 02476 369890 and our sales team can help.
Included in package
1 x Adastra RM120B 120W 100V Line Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth (953114)
6 x Adastra 20W 5" Pendant Speaker - PS50-W or PS50-B (952426/952427)
1x 100m Adastra Premium Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable - (804323)
Installers will be pleased to know that the amplifier includes rack ears so it can be mounted in a rack cabinet or simply sat on a shelf.
Adastra RM120B 5 channel 100V Mixer Amp with Bluetooth
Commercial grade 120W - 100V line amplifier with an integral mixer in a 2U rack-mountable housing. Featuring 5 input channels which include a balanced XLR microphone input with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs, of which one can be fed from the internal USB/SD card audio player.
Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume control the overall output, which can power either low impedance or 100V line speakers. Generous features and versatility making a comprehensive control centre for commercial sound installations.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5969e608ecb2a133348b4567 autoscale=on width=374 height=54 resize=allow-scale-down]
- 5 input channels
- Bluetooth Receiver: (max 5 meters)
- Integral USB/SD card input
- FM Radio Tuner
- 8 ohms or 100V line speaker output
- 2U 19" rack mountable
- Supplied with rack-mount ears
Adastra 20W 5" Pendant Speakers - White or Black
The Adastra 5" Pendant Speakers are perfect for adding background audio to any environment such as pubs/restaurants, shops and places of worship. Each speaker features a cable hook so you can hang them from a ceiling, ideal for areas with high roofs where regular ceiling speakers would not be effective.
With a 140° dispersion angle the pendant speakers can be strategically positioned to create a balanced level of sound throughout the chosen environment. A rotary switch on each speaker enables you to manually select the tappings from 2.5/5/10/20W or 8 Ohms, which is ideal when you need one area to be louder than another.
Adastra Premium Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable - 100m
Our 100V line cable by Adastra is a highly flexible speaker cable designed to be used with our 100V line amplifiers to connect up to 12 ceiling or wall mounted speakers.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
See TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
ADASTRA RM120B 5 CHANNEL 100V MIXER AMP WITH BLUETOOTH (953.114)
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs Mic: XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity: mic 1: (balanced) -53dBV
- Input impedance: mic 1: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance: inputs 2-5: 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
ADASTRA 20W 5" PENDANT SPEAKERS AVALIBLE IN WHITE OR BLACK (952.426/952.427)
- Version: PS50-W white - PS50-B black
- Colour: White / Black
- Speaker size:125mm (5")
- Dispersion angle:140°
- Rated power at 8 Ohms:20W
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 100V500, 1k, 2k, 4k Ohms
- Tappings:20W, 10W, 5W,2.5W + 8 Ohms
- Dimensions:180 x 245mmØ
- Weight: 2.366kg
ADASTRA PREMIUM DOUBLE INSULATED WHITE 100V LINE SPEAKER CABLE - 100M (804.323)
- CSA: 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x 24/0.2mmØ
- Cable dims: 5.8mmØ
- Current: 6.0A max.
- Length: 100m
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com