Adastra Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers (Pair) Master & Slave
The Adastra BCS65S Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers (Pair) are perfect for installs into lounges, kitchens & bedrooms.
This home Bluetooth ceiling speaker kit from Adastra is perfect for playing music from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or even TV. Pair your smart device to the Bluetooth receiver (located on the active speaker) and you are ready to play your favourite playlists from Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes and Youtube etc.
You can even pair your Amazon Alexa or Google Home to the speakers making them voice-controllable. Just say the magic words "Alexa play the radio"
Supplied in pairs (active+passive) these 6.5" ceiling speakers are all you could need for a small home entertainment music system. The active speaker has an integrated amplifier that houses the Bluetooth receiver and a line input and output enabling you to daisy-chain another set of speakers.
The 6.5" ceiling speakers boast a slick and modern look great for all home decors and have low-profile, magnetic grills that are quick and easy to install. The speakers require a 12Vdc power supply (supplied) that simply just needs to be plugged in a UK mains.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 6.5" active Bluetooth ceiling speaker
- 1 x 6.5" passive ceiling speaker
- 1 x in-line 12Vdc power supply
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Adastra Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
- Power supply: In-line 100-240Vac/12Vdc PSU (included)
- Output power : max.: 2 x 25W
- Output power : rms: 2 x 20W
- LF driver: 165mmØ (6.5") rubber edge PP cone
- HF driver: 12mm (0.5") neodymium dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Dispersion angle: 160°
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Mounting depth: 100mm (active), 80mm (passive)
- Cutout: 202mmØ (each speaker)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (each speaker)
- Dimensions: 98 x 234mmØ (active), 77 x 234mmØ (passive)
- Weight (per set): 1.91kg