Adastra A8 8-Channel / 4-Zone Stereo Mixing Amplifier
The Adastra A8 8-channel / 4-Zone Stereo Mixing Amplifier with Bluetooth, MP3 & FM radio.
The NEW Adastra A8 8-Channel Stereo Amplifier is a great choice for restaurants, bars & commercial environments wanting a high-quality multi-zone music system. The amplifier offers 4 zones shared across 8 channels (4 x 2 x 200W) each with independent volume adjustment, allowing for complete control across the whole system.
An inbuilt Bluetooth receiver enables pairing of a smartphone or tablet for wireless audio streaming, as well as an integrated MP3 player with a USB and SD card reader. The Adastra A8 also has an FM radio tuner.
Where the Adastra A8 shines is its zonal capabilities. Channel 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 & 7/8 are split into groups with further control. Each pair of channels has EQ control (bass & treble), and source selection meaning a different source of music can be played in each zone. For example, you can have the football playing from the connected Sky Box in the main bar area, and then a Spotify playlist playing from a phone in the restaurant area and toilets.
Each of the 8 channels are rated at a minimum of 4 Ohms which allows for a large variety of loudspeakers to be connected.
Speaker Configuration Examples:
- 4 x 16 Ohm Loudspeakers per channel = 4 Ohms
- 2 x 8 Ohm Loudspeakers per channel = 4 Ohms
- 2 x 16 Ohm Loudspeakers per channel = 8 Ohms
A Variety of Inputs
The Adastra A8 Stereo Amplifier features a range of line-level inputs (RCA and 6.35mm Jack) for directly connecting external media devices such as a Sky Box, CD player, Karaoke player, etc. In addition to this, the A8 also features 2 x front-facing microphone inputs with 6.35mm Jack connection. This is ideal for pub quizzes, karaoke, and general announcements. Gain control and 'Talk Over' are also present for each of the microphone inputs.
There are also 8 x RCA line outs, which can be used to expand the system as this will allow you to send the input source to another amplifier, or compatible active sub.
If you require any further assistance regarding our background music systems, just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra A8 Stereo Amplifier
Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
Fuse: F5A, 250V
Amplifier : construction: Class D
Microphone inputs: 2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
Line inputs: Line 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
Input sensitivity : line: 0.775Vrms
Auxiliary input: 3.5mm stereo jack
Input sensitivity : aux: 0.480Vrms
Input impedance: 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
Audio source: USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, B/T receiver
B/T wireless version: 2.3
Input controls: Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
Antenna connection: F type (FM tuner)
Protection: Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
Dimensions: 482 x 300 x 88mm
Line output: 8 x RCA
Output power rms @ 4 Ohms: 8 x 200W
Output power rms @ 8 Ohms: 8 x 100W
Speaker outputs: 4 x 4-terminal Euroblock
Output controls: 4 x source select, Ch1 - Ch6 level
Adastra A8 Stereo Amplifier - PDF Downloads
Download the user manual HERE
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery ChargesStandard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org