Clever Little Box 6.5 inch Premium 60W Ceiling Speakers & Adastra A4 Amp - Dual-zone system
This high-quality dual zone Bluetooth music system comes complete with the more powerful Adastra A4 4 x 200W Stereo Amplifier & up to 8 Premium 60W In-Ceiling Speakers.
A superb sounding music system offering dual-zone PA with audio source selection & volume control for each zone: designed for multi-zone audio installations into bars, restaurants, retail environments, and homes etc.
The Adastra A4 Mixer Amplifier features Bluetooth Connectivity, an FM radio tuner, and a USB/MP3 media player offering seamless audio streaming from any audio device.
- High-powered 4x200W Music System
- 2-Zone control - Audio source selection & volume control
- Bluetooth, FM Radio Tuner, USB/MP3 Media Player
- Supplied with 6 x Premium 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
- Perfect for any home or commercial environment
- Ideal for high-end music playback
- Quick and easy to install
Adastra A4 4 x 200W Mixer Amplifier
Fully featured PA amplifier with 2 independent stereo zone outputs and mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source.
An inbuilt media player section offers playback of MP3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card and also has a Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
A rotary switch for each output zone selects the stereo playback audio from a choice of 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player. Mic inputs 1 and 2 are live to both output zones at all times.
2 pairs of speaker connections on the rear panel are via 4mm binding posts, which can drive up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers on each of the 4 channels to deliver up to 4 x 200W.
Designed to offer installers a comprehensive dual-zone PA for bars, restaurants and function rooms.
CLB CS60 Premium 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
The CS60 is a premium ceiling speaker designed for high-quality music reproduction in background and foreground applications.
This can be part of a 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker system for a professional home entertainment install or in a commercial environment where a little extra volume and depth is required. The CS60 speaker works great with high-grade amplifiers from major brands such as Teac, Pioneer and Yamaha.
The easy fit system uses the classic dogleg fixings for fast installation and your termination is provided by gold plated push fit speaker terminals for an optimal connection.
Rated at 60 watts | 8 Ohms the CS60 provides a full and detailed sound that rivals speakers three times its value.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Clever Little Box range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Adastra A4 Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Power consumption max.: 360W
- Fuse: F5A, 250V
- Output power rms @ 4 Ohms: 4 x 200W
- Output power rms @ 8 Ohms: 4 x 100W
- Amplifier: construction: Class D
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs: 2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputs: Line 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Input sensitivity : line: 0.775Vrms
- Auxiliary input: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Input sensitivity : aux: 0.480Vrms
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Audio source: USB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
- Input controls: Aux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Line output: 2 x RCA
- Speaker outputs: 4mm binding posts (4 channels)
- Antenna connection: F type (FM tuner)
- Output controls: 2 x source select, 2 xBass, 2 xTreble, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4
- Dynamic range: 92dB
- THD: +N <0.1%
- Protection: Thermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
- Dimensions: 482 x 240 x 88mm
- Weight: 5.98kg
CLB CS60 Ceiling Speakers Specifications
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power (RMS): 60W
- Driver: 6.5 inch
- Driver Material: Kevlar Woven Cone
- Single Tweeter: 0.75 inch
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome
- Frequency Response (±3db): 60 Hz-20 kHz
- Efficiency: 90dB
- Colour: White (RAL 9010)
- Dimension: Ø 227mm x 87mm
- Cut-out Size: Ø 210mm
- Weight (Net): 1.52kg
- Weight (Gross): 2.00kg
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com