Adastra 2-Zone Background Music System for Churches and Mosques - 8, 10 or 12 Wall Speakers
This 2-zone background music system is perfect for churches, mosques, and temples wanting to play music or voice across multiple areas or floors.
Our music system for mosques and churches comes supplied with a 2-zone mixer amplifier which has dedicated volume control, EQ and source solution for up to 2 areas/floors.
For example, you could have the main area of worship running on zone 1 with some comfortable background music, and then the prayer room on zone 2 with
Included in our church and mosque sound system is an option for 8, 10 or 12 5.25" 30W Wall Speakers that deliver crystal-clear audio great for background music and speech. They feature a premium woofer that has a wide dispersion angle ensuring every area of your install is covered with audio.
The BC5V's have multiple power tappings (30W, 20W, 10W, 5W) meaning you can balance each speaker to suit the area it's installed into. For example, you may have an area that needs to be quieter/louder than the others. You can then change the dial at the rear to a lower/higher power tapping.
All of our pre-configured background music systems come supplied with a 100m drum of 2-core speaker cable.
Adastra 2-Zone Background Music System Key Features
- 2 Zone amplifier with individual controls
- Bluetooth connectivity for a wireless stream of audio
- FM Tuner for playing the radio
- Inputs for connecting smartphones, tablets, USB/SD and external media players
- Bass and treble controls
- Professional, stylish 5.25" speakers
- Supplied with swivel mounting brackets
- Easy installation
- Provided with 100m cable drum
Adastra RM1202 2-Zone Bluetooth Mixer Amp
- Power supply: 110-230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Output power: 2 x 120W rms
- Audio source: USB/SD/FM/BT audio player
- Inputs: 1 x mic (XLR), 2 x mic/line (jack), 2 x line (twin RCA)
- Zone outputs: line 2 x RCA
- Zone outputs: speaker 2 x terminal outputs 100V/8 Ohms/COM
- Phantom power: +20V switchable to Mic.1 XLR
- THD: <0.76% @ 1kHz
- Input impedance: 1k Ohms (mic/line)
- Input sensitivity: -11dB (line), -46dB (mic)
- SNR: 84dB (line), 82dB (mic)
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 483 x 320 x 88mm
- Weight: 11.24kg
Adastra BC5V 5.25" Wall Speakers
- Model: BC5V-B and BC5V-W
- Colour: White or Black
- Woofer: 130mmØ (5.25'') reinforced paper cone
- Tweeter: 25mm (1'') balanced dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Power max.: 8 Ohms90W
- Power RMS: 8 Ohms45W
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 89dB
- Tappings: 30W, 20W, 10W, 5W + 8 Ohms
- Impedance: 100V500, 1k, 2k, 4k Ohms
- Dimensions: 180 x 235 x 175mm
- Weight: 2.38kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable - 100m
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Adastra RM1202 Mixer Amplifier - PDF File Downloads
Adastra BC5V Wall Speakers - PDF File Downloads
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org