4-Zone Mosque/Masjid PA Speaker System with Radio Microphones & In-Ceiling Speakers
Complete PA speaker system for prayer halls & places of worship. Comes with a 4-zone amplifier, quad radio mic system & in-ceiling speakers.
Our Masjid PA Sound System is perfect for medium-sized places of worship that require a multi-room audio system for background music and speech.
This kit comes complete with a 4-zone mixer-amplifier that provides users with volume control & audio source selection for each zone. In addition to this, we have included wall-mount volume controls that so that the volume can be altered locally within each area.
A different audio source can be routed to each of the zones, for example a prayer may be sounding in the main worship hall with some soothing background music playing in the canteen area.
Also included in our multi-zone PA package is a quad radio microphone system that comes with a choice of wireless handheld, tie-clip/lapel & headset microphones. Up to 4 microphones can be used and mixed together at once.
In terms of audio inputs, our Masjid PA system has 5 input channels that enable users to connect external media devices such as a CD player, laptop/PC, TV or an external mixing desk that may have multiple instruments/microphones connected.
We are proud to offer our 4-zone Masjid PA system with a 3-year warranty.
What's included in our Masjid PA System?
- 1x Clever Acoustics 480W 4-Zone Mixer Amplifier
- Up to 16 x Clever Acoustics 6" In-Ceiling Speakers
- 4x 120W Wall Mount Volume Controls
- AudioKraft Apollo Premium Speaker Cable
- 1x Chord Quad Radio Mic System (NU4-C)
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Clever Acoustics Amplifier Specifications
- Power output: 120Wrms / 135Wpeak
- Speaker output: 70V, 100V and 4-16 Ohms
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz / 24V DC
- Power consumption: 200W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 484 x 303mm
- Weight: 7.8kg
Clever Acoustics Ceiling Speakers Specifications
- Version: CS 630HP
- Input: 100V, 8Ω
- Power taps @ 100V: 1.9W, 3.8W, 7.5W, 15W, 30W
- Impedance: 2.6KΩ, 1.3KΩ, 670Ω, 330Ω, 165Ω
- Power (RMS): 30W @ 8Ω
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 89dB (±3dB)
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 104dB
- Frequency response: 95Hz-20kHz
- Drivers: 6" LF, 1.5" HF
- Connections: 2 x spring terminals
- Cutout: 208mmØ
- Mounting depth: 140mm
- Dimensions: 165 x 233mmØ
- Weight: 1.6kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com