4-Zone 480W Outdoor PA System with 30W Horn Speakers & Wireless Microphone
A multi-zone PA speaker system perfect for public address and music playback applications in a range of commercial environments. Supplied with a 480W PA amplifier, 30W weatherproof horn speakers, a wireless microphone, and 100m of double insulated speaker cable.
Our public address speaker system is ideal for fixed PA installations both indoors or outdoors in any commercial environment such as warehouses & factories, sports facilities & equestrian centres, schools and working environments etc.
The complete PA speaker system offers maximum reliability with complete control of up to 4 different areas/zones. An all-in-one speaker system designed to offer premium sound quality for continuous duty applications that required sound for long periods of time.
Monacor 4-Zone 480W PA Mixer-Amplifier Key Features
A powerful 480W PA mixer amplifier that provides complete control of up to 4 different areas/zones. Each zone is completely independent with separate volume control and the option to play the same or a different audio source in each area. 3-Band EQ is also present for each zone great for balancing each area.
Features an array of mic/line inputs perfect for connecting a host of media devices such as smartphones, tablets & CD players for music playback, and wireless/desktop microphones for paging & announcement applications. Alternatively, you can connect a Bluetooth receiver to the RCA inputs located to the rear providing a wireless connection to the amplifier from any smart device.
- 120 W per zone
- 100 V and 4/8 Ω operation
- Perfect utilisation of the capacity and reliable protection of connected speakers due to an integrated limiter
- 3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jacks
- 2 inputs line stereo via RCA jacks
- Each input channel with gain control, 2-way tone control, channel mute switch and zone routing switch
- Microphone inputs with +46 V phantom power, can be activated as required
- Priority function for channel 1, switchable
- Independent paging input, can be routed to all zones
- 4 zone outputs, can be controlled individually
- Zone and monitor line outputs for additional amplifiers or recorders
- Connection for monitor speakers
- Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
- Adjustable headphone output
- Fan cooling
- 230 V mains operation
Wireless Microphone System
The supplied single-channel wireless microphone system comes with a wireless headset, handheld, and tie-clip microphone perfect for a range of applications.
Connecting to MIC 1 on the rear of the amplifier will provide you with VOX Priority, momentarily muting the other inputs (i.e. music/radio) when an announcement is made.
The wireless mic receiver is extremely compact and sits perfectly on top of the Monacor Amplifier. It comes with an adjustable antenna to boost the signal and has a maximum range of approx. 50m line-of-sight.
Weatherproof Horn Speakers
Our indoor/outdoor public address system is supplied with a choice of 8, 12 or 16 high-quality weatherproof horn speakers that offer crystal-clear audio playback.
The weather-resistant horn speakers are IP66 rated and made from solid ABS construction making it perfect for use all-year-round.
The outdoor horn speakers operate on 100V Line and have power tappings of 15W & 30W.
- 3 year warranty
- Multiple power taps
- High intelligibility speech reproduction
- Rugged ABS enclosure
- Weather resistant construction suitable for outdoors
- Supplied with adjustable mounting bracket
Double Insulated Speaker Cable
All of out outdoor PA systems are supplied with a 100m drum of double insulated outdoor speaker cable tried and tested for the job.
480W 100V PA Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 482x133x410mm
- Weight: 20.5kg
- External Depth: 410mm
- External Length / Height: 133mm
- External Width: 482mm
- Frequency Response Max: 17kHz
- Frequency Response Min: 50Hz
- No. of Inputs: 5
- No. of Outputs: 4
- Output Voltage Max: 100V
- Output Voltage Min: 25V
- Power Rating RMS: 120W
- Supply Voltage V AC: 230V
- Weight: 20.5kg
30W 100V Weatherproof Horn Speakers Specifications
- Input: 100V, 70V
- Power taps @ 100V: 15W, 30W
- Power taps @ 70V: 7.5W, 15W
- Impedance: 330KΩ, 670Ω
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 103dB (±3dB)
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 118dB
- Frequency response: 300Hz-16kHz
- Connections: Flying leads
- Dimensions: 210 x 282 x 290mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- IP rating: IP66
Wireless Microphone System Specifications
- Operating Frequency: 863.1MHz
- Handheld/microphone transmitter (requires 2x AA Batteries)
- Beltpack Transmitter (requires 2x AA Batteries)
- Tie-Clip Microphone & Headset Microphone
- Metal UHF receiver
- 6.35mm (1/4”) jack output
- 6.35mm (1/4”) jack to jack patch cable
- UK mains PSU
- Foam lined, ABS carry case
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 1.15mm²
- Strands: 2 x (25 x 0.18mmØCu + 20 x 0.18mmØCCA)
- Dimensions: 7.8mmØ
- Current: 15A max.
- Sheath: Black
- Length: 100m
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org