2-Zone Bluetooth & FM Music System with 4, 6 or 8 Black or White Wall Speakers
A 2-zone background music system with volume control for each zone. Bluetooth, FM radio, with a choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall mount speakers. Perfect for adding background music to small cafes, bars, and coffee shops, etc.
This 2-zone music system is perfect for small shop, cafes, offices and more, who need separate volume control across two areas, such as the main restaurant and toilets.
Two external volume controls allow you to adjust the volume of a set of speakers individually and can be placed anywhere to suit, such as under a counter for easy access. This is ideal if you have two areas such as a main room and toilets, where one may want to be louder than the other.
- 120W 100V Line Mixer Amplifier
- Remote Control for Amplifier
- 4,6 or 8 Wall-mounted Speakers (Brackets and Fixings Included)
- Double Insulated Speaker Cable
- 2x Wall-Mounted Volume Controls
The music system is ideal for adding a nice background ambience to your venue, creating a comfortable atmosphere that guests will enjoy.
For peace of mind, this background music system comes with a 3-year warranty.
For the best performance, set the speakers to 8W MAX. Lower wattages are available on the speaker too. If set to a lower wattage more speakers can be added to the system if required.
The volume controls are wired in-line with the speakers. This means you need to run the speaker cable from the amplifier, to the volume control, and the from the volume control to the speakers.
Every speaker connected after the volume control will be affected.
The 120W 100V Mixer Amplifier is perfect for small-medium sized installations looking for high-quality audio playback.
Simply connect a smart device via Bluetooth connectivity and wirelessly stream all your favourite music. Alternatively, you can directly connect an external media player such as a laptop or CD player via the RCA Phono inputs located to the rear. The amplifier also has a built-in MP3 player with a USB/SD card reader and an FM radio tuner.
Using Class-D amplification, the amplifier is very lightweight and compact, easily placeable under a counter, or on a desk or shelf. It's also very energy efficient reducing running costs.
The amplifier also includes a remote control for easy access to volume and media playback controls.
These compact wall-mount speakers offer excellent sound quality for music playback & speech in any commercial environment. They are also very compact, ideal for low-profile audio installations where space is at a premium.
The professional 100V speakers are supplied with wall mounting brackets for a horizontal or vertical installation, and include all fixings to get the on the wall.
Each speaker is provided with a dial to adjust the 4 power tappings of 16, 8, 4 & 2W. This enables you to balance each speaker to suit the area it's installed into. For example, you may want to reduce the power of the speakers located towards the entrance to create a more welcoming environment.
40W Volume Control Attenuator
A perfect solution for any install needing to control the volume of one or multiple 100V Line loudspeakers.
The attenuator can control the volume for 1 or multiple speakers that's total output is 40W or less.
When an attenuator is installed into a system, the master volume on your amplifier will NOT control anything wired after the switch.
This bundle includes the back box for fixing the control into a wall.
Double Insulated Speaker Cable
The music system is included with 100m of double-insulated 2-core speaker cable, tried and tested for 100V Line operation such as this.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View our full range of Cafe Music Systems HERE
120W 100V Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Channels: 1
- Zones: 1
- Inputs: 5-8 mV/600 Ω (mic 1-3), 150-470 mV/10 kΩ (line, unbal.),
- Frequency range: 60-15,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: yes
- Equalizer treble: yes
- S/N ratio: 72 dB (mic) 85 dB (line)
- THD: < 0.500%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 250 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): 8.4A
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 95 mm
- Depth: 245 mm
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- Connections: 1 x XLR (mic1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3/line 1-2), 2 x RCA L/R (line 3-4), 2 x RCA (master out), 1 x IEC (FM), screw terminals (emergency, MOH, DC 24 V, speakers)
100V Wall Mount Speakers Specifications
- Input: 100V, 8Ω
- Power taps @ 100V: 2W, 4W, 8W, 16W
- Impedance: 5KΩ, 2.5KΩ, 1.25KΩ, 625Ω
- Power (RMS): 25W @ 8Ω
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88dB
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 95dB
- Frequency response: 70Hz-18kHz
- Drivers: 4" LF, 1"HF
- Connections: 2 x binding terminals
- Dimensions: 210 x 160 x 130mm
- Weight: 2.1kg (each)
40W Volume Contol Attenuator
- Rated power: 40W
- Line input: 70V / 100V
- Attenuation per step: 3dB
- Total attenuation: 33dB
- Attenuation positions: 10 + off
- DC 24V relay: No
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 80 x 80 x 48mm
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org