Background Music System with 2x 30W Wall Speakers, Bluetooth & FM Radio
Our 2 Speaker Background Music System with Bluetooth is perfect for low-profile audio installations into small cafes, bars, & diners, etc. Comes complete with a 40W Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier, two 30W Stereo wall or free-standing speakers, and 25m of high-quality double insulated speaker cable.
This all-in-one music system for cafes is perfect for creating a pleasant environment for both your customers and staff. Features Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet.
Provides a high-quality and reliable solution for playing music in your cafe, bar or diner. Ideal for a low-profile, discreet installation thanks to a desktop amplifier & compact 4" wall or free-standing speakers.
40W Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier Key Features
The 40W Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier is supplied in a compact housing perfect for sitting on a desk/counter and provides a user-friendly digital interface.
Features Bluetooth Connectivity so you can wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet. Alternatively, you can connect an external media player such as a laptop or CD player via the AUX (RCA) input located to the rear. A microphone input is also provided on the amp, perfect for connecting a paging mic.
The Professional 40W Mixer Amplifier also features a built-in FM radio tuner, and a USB card reader with an MP3 player.
30W Stereo Wall Speakers Key Features
Supplied with two 4" 30W Stereo Speakers perfect for low-profile installation onto the wall or free-standing on a desk/bookshelf.
The compact stereo speakers are great for small cafes and bars looking for high-quality music playback. The professional stereo speakers feature 3 drivers providing a full range output.
Our 2 Speaker Background Music System is available with black or white speakers.
Double Insulated Speaker Cable
Our 2 Speaker Background Music System is provided with 25 Metres of double insulated speaker cable, tried and tested for the job.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
40W Bluetooth Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Fuse: T1AL
- Audio source: USB player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.1
- Controls: Treble, Bass, MP3, Aux, Mic
- Microphone : inputs: 6.3mm jack (unbalanced)
- Line input: 2 x RCA (summed to mono)
- Line output: 2 x RCA
- Speaker : outputs: COM, 100V and 4-16 Ohms (spring terminals)
- Antenna connection: Spring terminal
- Dimensions: 280 x 205 x 67mm
- Power Output: 40Wrms
- Weight: 1.74kg
30W Stereo Wall Speakers Specifications
- Woofer: 100mmØ (4") PP cone
- Mid driver: 50mmØ (2") PP cone
- Tweeter: 13mmØ (0.5") dome
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 120Hz-20kHz
- Power RMS: 30W
- Power max.: 60W
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Dimensions (each): 136 x 240 x 155mm
- Weight (per set): 2.96kg
- Colour: Black or White
25m Double Insulated Speaker Cable
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 25m
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Our Delivery Charges
All orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £50.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org