2-Core (2.50mm) Low Smoke Zero Halogen 100V Line Speaker Cable, 100m Drum
Professional Low Smoke Zero Halogen Loudspeaker Cable designed for installation of commercial/professional audio systems using either 100V Line or low impedance speakers.
High-grade LS0H/LSHF loudspeaker cable ensures reduced toxic and corrosive gas emissions in the event of a fire.
This low smoke halogen free cable features 2 x 2.5mm twisted pair core ideal for long runs of 100V Line loudspeakers. Twisted pair cable is much stronger when pulling through walls and ceilings.
Also known as Low Smoke Halogen Free ( or LSHF ) this cable features flexible wire insulated in polypropylene covered with halogen-free compound.
What is LSHF/LS0H?
Low smoke halogen free (LSHF) cables, also known as low smoke zero halogen (LS0H) cables, are those that when exposed to fire, emit no more than 0.5% hydrogen chloride. When burnt, LSHF cable only produces small amounts of light grey smoke and a miniscule amount of HCI (Hydrochloric acid), increasing a person's chances of escaping a burning building.
LSHF cables must undergo strict lab tests to ensure they meet the fire safety regulations that are listed below:
EN 50267-2-1 stipulates that emissions of HCl must not exceed 0.5%
EN 60684-2 stipulates that during the burning process light transmittance must not fall below 60%, or put another way visibility should not be reduced by more than 40%
Additional tests detailed in BS EN 50525-1 with respect to permissible levels of acidity, conductivity and fluorine produced through the process of burning must also be carried out on LSHF flexible cable.
LSHF/LS0H cable is used in the majority of public buildings such as retail outlets, hospitals, hotels, and environments alike.
LSHF/LS0H Loudspeaker Cable Key Features
- High-quality loudspeaker cable
- Low smoke zero halogen cable for reduced toxic/corrosive gas emissions
- 2 core twisted pair
- 1.5mm conductor size
- Supplied in 100-metre drums
2-Core LSHF-LS0H Loudspeaker Cable Specifications
Conductor Class: 5 bare stranded copper
Insulation Material: Grey LSZH PVC
Internal Core Colours: Red & Black
Nominal Jacket Thickness: 2.5mm
Nominal Outside Diameter: 7mm
Temperature Rating: +80°C max.
Operating Voltage: 300v ~ 500v
Number of Conductors: 2
Cable Length: 100 metre drum
Weight (Net): 9.00kg
Weight (Gross): 9.00kg
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com