Outdoor PA System with Wireless Microphone & Weatherproof Horn Speakers - 2, 4 or 6 Speakers
An outdoor PA system with a wireless microphone, a choice of 2, 4 or 6 weatherproof horn speakers providing a professional solution for paging announcements & background music at sports grounds, equestrian centres, warehouses, factories and environments alike.
Our outdoor PA speaker system comes complete with a compact 60W 100V Line Bluetooth mixer amplifier with a built-in MP3/FM tuner, 15W weatherproof horn speakers, a wireless microphone system with a headset, handheld & tie-clip mic, as well as 100m of heavy-duty outdoor speaker cable.
This professional outdoor PA system is perfect for both paging announcements and music playback within any commercial environment. Simply connect a media device such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or CD player via Bluetooth connectivity of one of the line inputs (RCA Phono) located to the rear.
The included wireless microphone system comes with a receiver which connects directly into the amplifier. Connecting into MIC 1 at the rear of the amplifier will provide you with VOX Priority which will momentarily mute the other inputs (i.e. music/radio) when a signal from the microphone is picked up, this is great for making clear announcements over the music. The mic system is supplied with a headset, handheld, and tie-clip microphone.
Choose from 2, 4 or 6 weatherproof horn speakers depending on the size of your install. We recommend using 2-4 speakers for small low-level installations, and then the 6 speaker system for slightly bigger environments. The outdoor horn speakers have 100V Line power tappings of 15W & 7.5W, providing crystal-clear audio for general PA announcements and comfortable background music.
Installers will be pleased to know that our outdoor PA system is extremely straightforward and quick to set up. Everything is included in the package to get you up and running in no time.
Our outdoor PA speaker kit is provided with 100m of heavy-duty outdoor speaker cable that is tried and tested.
60W 100V Mixer Amplifier Key Features
- 1 x 60 W
- Class D concept with high efficiency to cut energy costs
- MP3 player with USB/SD interface, FM radio, LED display, infrared remote control
- 1 balanced XLR microphone input with phantom power and priority selection for announcements
- 2 unbalanced inputs, switchable mic/line
- 2 unbalanced line inputs
- 1 emergency input
- 1 music on hold output (MOH)
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- 2 line outputs
- Input level control and output level control
- 2-way tone control for the output
- LEDs for indicating operation, clipping, protect and signal level
15W Weatherproof Horn Speakers Key Features
- 3-year warranty
- Multiple power taps
- High intelligibility speech reproduction
- Rugged ABS enclosure
- Weather resistant construction suitable for outdoors
- Supplied with adjustable mounting bracket
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
60W 100V Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Channels: 1
- Zones: 1
- Inputs: 5-8 mV/600 Ω (mic 1-3), 150-470 mV/10 kΩ (line, unbal.),
- Frequency range: 60-15,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: yes
- Equalizer treble: yes
- S/N ratio: 72 dB (mic) 85 dB (line)
- THD: < 0.500%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 160 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): 4.200 A
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 95 mm
- Depth: 245 mm
- Weight: 4.480 kg
- Connections: 1 x XLR (mic1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3/line 1-2), 2 x RCA L/R (line 3-4), 2 x RCA (master out), 1 x IEC (FM), screw terminals (emergency, MOH, DC 24 V, speakers)
15W 100V Weatherproof Horn Speakers Specifications
- Input: 100V, 70V
- Power taps @ 100V: 7.5W, 15W
- Power taps @ 70V: 3.75W, 7.5W
- Impedance: 1.3KΩ, 670Ω
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 103dB (±3dB)
- Maximum SPL (Rated W/1m): 115dB
- Frequency response: 250Hz-8kHz
- Connections: Flying leads
- Dimensions: 165 x 221 x 235mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- IP rating: IP66
Wireless Microphone System Specifications
- Operating Frequency: 863.1MHz
- Handheld/microphone transmitter (requires 2x AA Batteries)
- Beltpack Transmitter (requires 2x AA Batteries)
- Tie-Clip Microphone & Headset Microphone
- Metal UHF receiver
- 6.35mm (1/4”) jack output
- 6.35mm (1/4”) jack to jack patch cable
- UK mains PSU
- Foam lined, ABS carry case
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 1.15mm²
- Strands: 2 x (25 x 0.18mmØCu + 20 x 0.18mmØCCA)
- Dimensions: 7.8mmØ
- Current: 15A max.
- Sheath: Black
- Length: 100m
Clever Acoustics MA 3240 PDF Downloads
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com