Sonos AMP - Network Streaming Amplifier - 2.1 Channel / 250W
Bring music to every room in your home or workplace with the Sonos AMP - 2.1 Channel, 250W Network Streamer.
The Sonos AMP is a versatile audio streamer that features a mighty 125 watts per channel, ideal for powering virtually any loudspeaker, from bookshelf and floor standing speakers to wall-mount and in-ceiling installation speakers.
Key features of the Sonos AMP
Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
At 125 Watts per channel, Sonos Amp delivers high fidelity sound to the most demanding speakers
AirPlay 2 enables you to stream everything you love direct from your Apple device
Connect your TV via HDMI-ARC to create the ultimate entertainment system
The Sonos app brings all your streaming services and room controls together in one place
If you’d prefer to use Apple’s AirPlay instead of the Sonos app, then that’s not a problem with the Amp. AirPlay connects via your home’s Wi-Fi and lets you effortless stream audio from your Apple Mac, iPhone, iPod and other many other compatible devices.
Upgrade Your TV Experience with Sonos AMP
Connect to your TV via HDMI-ARC to take TV viewing to the next level. Easily add a pair of in-wall speakers for your TV for shows, movies, and games, as an alternative to a soundbar. Use two Sonos Amps for 4.0 surround sound.
Amp also has a built-in IR receiver to integrate your existing TV remote for seamless day to day use.
Or use Sonos Amp to add wireless rears to your Sonos Beam, Playbar or Playbase.
Add music to every room
Expand your entertainment system by adding more Sonos speakers and connect them over WiFi. All of the speakers will then be controllable via the Sonos app allowing you to group together or have each room playing a different source of music.
Constantly getting better
Sonos regularly updates via free software updates and adds new features, voice assistants, services and API integrations, so your options are always up to date and improving your system.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Systemline E100 range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View all of the full Sonos range HERE
- Brand: Sonos
Apple AirPlay: Yes
Power Output - Watts per CH: 125 x 2
Optical Digital Inputs: 1 (Only with optional optical adaptor to HDMI)
USB Input: No
Audio Outputs: No
Pre Output: No
Sub Output: Yes
Headphone Output: No
- Speaker Sets: 1
Analogue RCA Inputs: 1
Power Amp In: No
Tone Controls: Yes (via app only)
Loudness Control: Yes (via app only)
Weight (KG): 2.1
Internet Radio Services: Yes
Smartphone control: Yes
Dimensions WxDxH (mm): 217 x 217 x 64
Wi-Fi Built In: yes
Works with: Sonos
Reel length (metres): 1
DOWNLOADS & VIDEOS
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com