Adastra Background Music Sound System for Gyms and Leisure Centres - 6 Wall Speakers (5.25"), Black or White
Perfect for gyms and leisure centres, this background music system from Adastra creates the best possible atmosphere for you and your customers.
The bundle comes included with the Adastra RM120B Mixer Amplifier that has a variety of inputs for smartphones/tablets, USB/SD cards, an FM tuner and external media players. It also features Bluetooth connectivity for wirelessly streaming audio from your smartphone or tablet.
All equipment is easy to install and delivers a clear and comfortable sound making it ideal for any commercial set up.
This high-quality system can also take a direct connection from a microphone, great for installs where announcements need to be made.
Installers will be pleased to know that the amplifier includes rack ears so it can be mounted in a rack cabinet or simply sat on a shelf.
The speakers include a prefixed wall bracket that can be installed vertically or horizontally so you can fix them pretty much anywhere, also at the rear of the speaker you can select the wattage tappings to balance to the system to your desired level.
Included in package
1x Adastra RM120B 120W Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth (953114)
6x Adastra BC5V 5.25" 100V Line Wall Speakers (952714/715)
1x 100m Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable (807090)
Adastra RM120B 120W Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth
The Adastra RM120B is a 5 channel mixer amplifier in a 2U rack-mountable housing featuring Bluetooth connectivity and 120W power RMS.
This versatile unit features Bluetooth connectivity, an integral USB/SD audio player and an FM tuner all of which provide a comprehensive control center for commercial sound installations.
Inputs include a balanced XLR for a microphone with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs, one of which can be fed from the internal USB/SD player with built-in FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver.
The Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume can control the overall output and can be used to power either 8 Ohms or 100V line speakers.
- 5 channel mixer - 120W power RMS
- Integral USB/SD audio player
- Integral FM tuner
- Bluetooth connectivity
- External D.C. power option
- 8 Ohms or 100V line speaker output
- 2U 19" rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
Adastra 5.25" 100V Line Wall Speakers - BC5V-W / BC5V-B
The Adastra BC5V 100V Line wall speakers deliver crystal clear sound perfect for background music and speech. The high-quality wall speakers boast a 5.25" woofer, that can output up to 30W (100V) or 45W (8 ohm).
These wall mount speakers are easy to install and come supplied with a mounting bracket and screws. They can be either wall or ceiling mounted, and provide a wide dispersion angle to ensure they cover a wide area.
Available in black or white. 235mm (5.25") diameter; High quality wall speakers with an easy to use wall bracket suitable for mounting into almost any material. All metal, flush fit grille fitted with quality speakers and 100V line transformer tapped at 5, 10, 20, 30W or 8 Ohms
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5969e6b1ecb2a174348b4567 autoscale=on width=214 height=130 resize=allow-scale-down]
100m Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable
This 100V line cable is a highly flexible speaker cable designed to be used with our 100V line amplifiers to connect up to 12 ceiling or wall mounted speakers.
Ideal for small to medium installations where speakers are rated between 0-30W.
For internal use only.
See TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
ADASTRA RM120B 120W MIXER AMPLIFIER WITH BLUETOOTH (953.114)
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs Mic: XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity: mic 1 (balanced): -53dBV
- Input impedance: mic 1: 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance: inputs 2-5: 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
ADASTRA BC5V-W / BC5V-B 100V 5.25" WALL SPEAKERS (952.714/952.715)
- Woofer: 130mmØ (5.25'') reinforced paper cone
- Tweeter: 25mm (1'') balanced dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Power max.: 8 Ohms90W
- Power rms: 8 Ohms45W
- SPL: @ 1W/1m89dB
- Tappings: 30W, 20W, 10W, 5W + 8 Ohms
- Impedance: 100V500, 1k, 2k, 4k Ohms
- Dimensions: 180 x 235 x 175mm
- Weight: 2.38kg
100m PREMIUM DOUBLE INSULATED SPEAKER CABLE (807.090)
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Our Delivery Charges
All orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £50.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com