Yamaha R-S202D Home HiFi Sound System with Premium 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
This high-quality Bluetooth & DAB Radio Home Hi-Fi Sound System comes complete with the Yamaha R-S202D Amplifier & 2 x Premium Ceiling Speakers.
A superb sounding music system that lets you easily stream music over Bluetooth from your phone or tablet, or even play DAB radio: perfect for listening to music at home, in the kitchen or at work.
The Yamaha R-S202D Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is one of the most powerful amplifiers in its class, featuring 100W per channel perfect for powering your home Hi-Fi or cinema setup.
The R-S202D lets you enjoy music from virtually any device; simply pair your phone or tablet over Bluetooth, tune into DAB/FM radio and preset your favourite stations, or even connect a turntable/CD player to the aux input.
Our Yamaha R-S202D Home HiFi Sound System comes complete with a pair of premium 6.5" in-ceiling speakers which sit flush-mount to the ceiling and are sure to fill your room with high-end music playback.
- 1x Yamaha R-S202D Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 2x Lithe Audio Premium 6.5" Ceiling Speakers
- 1x (Optional) Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable
If you require any further assistance regarding our Clever Little Box range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
Lithe Audio Premium Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- SKU: 01556
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Brand: Lithe Audio
- Speaker Size: 6.5"
- RMS Power: 60W RMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Woofer: 6.5” (165mm)
- Kevlar Woven Cone
- Tweeter: 0.75” (19mm)
- Titanium Domes Frequency: 55Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 90dB
- Dimension: 227 x 87mm (8.9” x 3.4” Inch)
- Cut out diameter: 210mm (8.3” Inch)
- Mounting depth: 95mm (3.74” Inch)
Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable Specifications
- Strands: 2 x (42 x 0.2mmØ)
- Current: 15.0A max.
- Sheath: Black
- Polarity: White
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier - PDF Downloads
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org