Yamaha R-S202D Bluetooth Amplifier & Monitor Audio, Climate 50 - Outdoor Speakers
Yamaha & Monitor Audio the perfect outdoor space combination!
Bring a stunning high-end music experience to your garden, decking or patio area with this audiophile Bluetooth® outdoor speaker system.
This high-quality Bluetooth & DAB Radio Home Hi-Fi Sound System comes complete with the Yamaha R-S202D Amplifier & up to 4 Monitor Audio Climate 50 All-Weather On-Wall Speakers (choose between black or white).
An amassing sounding music system that lets you pair your smartphone or tablet and even an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant - "Alexa Play the Radio". The amplifier also features a built-in DAB tuner so you can listen to all the latest chart music in your garden!
The Yamaha R-S202D Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is one of the most powerful amplifiers in its class, featuring 100W per channel perfect for powering your garden speaker system.
Our Yamaha Bluetooth Garden Speaker System comes complete with a pair of Monitor Audio Climate 50 All-Weather On-Wall Speakers that are sure to fill your garden will rich, high-end sound.
- 1 x Yamaha R-S202D Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 1 x Pair of Monitor Audio Climate 50 Outdoor Speakers (Black or White)
- (Optional) QED Low Smoke Speaker Cable (QE4010)
They feature a single 5 inch C-CAM bass driver and a 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter that is formed from a ceramic-coated aluminium/magnesium alloy, gold anodised to a specific thickness for ideal stiffness and damping characteristics.
Lifetime Warranty - Audio Volt is a authorised Monitor Audio distributor and all Monitor Audio Climate speakers come with a lifetime warranty for the first end-user/purchaser.
Monitor Audio Climate 50 Key Features:
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Quick and easy installation
- High performance C-CAM tweeter and driver technology
- Robust solid sealed, high density polypropylene enclosure - UV rated.
- Full installation flexibility: 175º rotational bracket, (it also features angled sections and screw holes to provide corner fixing.)
- 15º angled wedge supplied for additional bracket versatility
- Anchor point for security chain attachment
- ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) for added low frequency punch
- Aluminium grilles prevent rust
- Textured white and black finish, paintable to suit décor (paint mask supplied)
- Rotational 'M' logo to align with portrait or landscape positions.
Yamaha R-S202D offers quality, features and value in one great package.
100W per channel
With 100W per channel, the R-S202D is one of the most powerful amplifiers in its class. Details such as placing the power transformer close to the power amp circuit, for low signal loss, helps the R-S202D produce a powerful and dynamic sound. If you've got a larger than average room to fill, or difficult speakers to drive, the R-S202D should be your main contender.
Yamaha's 'Natural Sound'
Based on Yamaha's concept of 'Natural Sound', the R-S202D has been designed from the outset to sound evenly balanced and realistic. Only with painstaking attention to detail, such as connecting the signal and power grounds at one point to eliminate mutual interference, is this possible. Its higher signal-to-noise ratio means you hear more of the music and less distortion. For an even more detailed, true-to-life sound, the Pure Direct switch bypasses the tone and balance controls.
Featuring a built-in Bluetooth receiver, the R-S202D is the ideal way of streaming music from your smartphone or tablet to your Hi-Fi separates system. Stream the music stored on your device or take advantage of streaming music services such as Spotify or Apple Music, all from the comfort of your smart device.
DAB and FM
With both DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) and FM tuners onboard, this Yamaha is ideally equipped for listening to a wide range of stations. Select DAB for a vast range of digital radio stations, including the popular BBC 6 Music, 4 Extra and 5 live. DAB also lets you hear crisp, digital clarity of sound, free from interference. For local stations or a more expansive sound with national stations (roof-mounted aerial recommended) FM is also on hand. RDS (Radio Data Service) offers station type, text data and signal strength information.
The QED QX16/2 is a high-performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cable with a Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer jacket.
This professional installation cable from QED is designed to deliver excellent levels of performance suitable for both commercial and domestic loudspeaker systems.
Thanks to a large cross-sectional area of high-purity copper conductors the QED QX16/2 low smoke cable ensures good performance levels are maintained - even on longer runs.
The 2-core PINK speaker cable features a fully tested Low Smoke Halogen Free design that meets and exceeds IEC60332-1. It is also fully RoHS2 compliant.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Yamaha and Monitor Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
Monitor Audio Climate 50 Outdoor Speakers
Frequency Response: 75Hz - 30KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
- Impedance (nominal): 8 Ohms
- Maximum S.P.L dBA (per pair): 106.8
- Power Handling (RMS): 80W
- Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 10-80W
- Drivers: 1 x 140mm (5 1/2”) C-CAM® bass/ mid-range driver, 1 x 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
- External Dimensions: (H x W x D): 285 mm x 172.5 mm x 158.5 mm
- External Dimensions: (H x W x D): 11 1/4" x 6 13/16" x 6 1/4"
- Total Depth Including Wall Bracket mm (inches): 210 (8 1/4)
- Total Bracket Pivot Angle: 87.5 degrees (from central position)
- Fixed Angled Block (portrait orientation): 15 degrees
- Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
- Environmental Protection Rating: IP55
- Finishes Available: White/Black
- Weight Packaged: kg 3.66 (8lb)
QED Low Smoke Speaker Cable (QE4010)
- Length: 25m
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.25
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: Pink
- Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org