Yamaha R-S202D Amp & Ceiling Speaker Package with Subwoofer - Bluetooth & DAB Radio
Premium home hi-fi speaker package with Bluetooth & DAB radio. Comes complete with the Yamaha RS202D Stereo Amplifier, 2 or 4x In-Ceiling Speakers & 100W Active Subwoofer.
A high-performance music system that provides you with an excellent full-range sound with the ceiling speakers delivering crystal-clear mids and highs and the subwoofer a powerful chest-pounding low end.
Simply pair your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and wirelessly stream all of your favourite music. Alternatively, you can stream DAB radio or connect an external media player such as a TV, DVD player or turntable.
- 1 x Yamaha RS202D Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth & DAB Radio
- 2 or 4 x Apart CM608D 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
- 1 x PreSonus 100W Active Subwoofer
- 1 x RCA to RCA Connecting Cable (Amp to Subwoofer)
- Optional Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable
PreSonus Active Subwoofer
The PreSonus 100W Active Subwoofer boasts a powerful output whilst retaining an extremely compact and low-profile design which is easily hidden away in the corner of the room of behind furniture.
The sub features a low pass filter allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between the ceiling speakers for the most accurate listening experiences.
The sub simply wires from the line-out on the amplifier using the supplied RCA cable and plugs into the mains.
Apart 6.5" Ceiling Speakers
The Apart in-ceiling speakers feature a 2-way design and a 60W output great for a wide range of listening applications and thanks to an excellent frequency response deliver a crystal-clear sound.
Featuring a frameless design with magnetic grille the CM608D speakers create a virtually invisible speaker solution which can be painted in any colour great for cinema rooms and man sheds.
The badge on the grille is lightly stuck on and can be removed for an even cleaner design, and the grille itself can be painted if required.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Home Speaker Packages just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable Specifications
- Strands: 2 x (42 x 0.2mmØ)
- Current: 15.0A max.
- Sheath: Black
- Polarity: White
Apart CM608D Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Loudspeaker system: 2-way
- Woofer size: 6.5inch
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Tweeter size: 1 inch
- Mounting system: 3 screws
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low impedance dynamic power: 60 watts
- SPL 1W/1m: 92 dBMax SPL 1m: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 60 - 20K Hz
- Main construction material: ABS plastic
- Grille main material: steel
- IP rating: 50
- Applicable low impedance: Yes
- Applicable in 100V: No
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
- Outside diameter: 210mm
- Depth: 75mm
- Cutout: 186mm
- Weight: 1.24kg
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier - PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com