Yamaha R-N303D MusicCast Stereo Receiver with Premium Bookshelf Speakers
The Yamaha R-N303D MusicCast stereo receiver with premium bookshelf speakers offers outstanding features such as MusicCast, AirPlay and Bluetooth.
Power meets design
Offering 140 watts per channel, The Yamaha R-N303D makes a powerful centrepiece for your audio system. It looks outstanding and performs even better.
You can stream music services, music from your smartphone, network audio, DAB/DAB+ and also comes equipped for digital audio input with both audio and coaxial terminals, meaning you'll always be connected.
A whole world of music to discover
The Yamaha R-N303D is compatible with a large variety of popular streaming services, such as Spotify, Tidal and Deezer, meaning you have a whole world of music at your fingertips. Sit back, relax and spend an evening discovering your new future favourites!
Your music everywhere
One of the highlights of the R-N303D is its integration with MusicCast, which provides a high-performance wireless network in order to deliver music and audio. It can also stream music from devices such as your smartphone and PC to other MusicCast devices in your home.
MusicCast can share music from external devices such as a CD player or TV connected to the R-N303D. Audio content from Bluetooth connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
Unlimited ways to control
Not only can you use the stylishly designed included remote to control the R-N303D, but you can also control MusicCast using the free of charge CONTROLLER app.
Simple to use, just tap and flick on the intuitively designed screen to easily operate all of your MusicCast devices, as well as the R-N303D.
Premium bookshelf speakers
Thanks to our relationship with Q Acoustics, we can now bring you these high-end passive bookshelf speakers, perfect for audiophiles looking to step up their home audio game.
These Q Acoustics speakers offer ultra-clear sound even with its powerful bass presence thanks to their 22mm decoupled tweeter. This means that the tweeter is isolated from the bass driver, so you will hear every nuance of the audio without the bass affecting the mid or high ranges and vice versa, resulting in super-crisp sound production.
Also included is a custom-designed stand which will remove any unwanted vibrations from your surface of choice.
High-quality cable included
This package comes with 25 metres of our professional-grade Crystaline cable, designed to bring you high-quality, reliable audio that will last for years to come.
If you require any further assistance regarding our home audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Yamaha R-N303D Specifications
- Network section: DLNA: Version 1.5, File Format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD, AirPlay: Yes
Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe): 115 W + 115 W
Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 / 150 / 165 / 180 W
Frequency Response: 0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (Input shorted, 500 mV)
Audio In / Out: 6 / 1
Digital Input: Yes (Optical / Coaxial)
Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W (Network standby on / Wi-Fi connection; 1.8 W)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 141 x 340 mm (with antenna up: 435 x 202 x 340 mm); 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 13-3/8” (with antenna up: 17-1/8” x 8” x 13-3/8”)
- Weight 7.2 kg; 15.9 lbs.
Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
Network section: Wi-Fi: Yes (with Wireless Direct), Bluetooth: Yes (SBC / AAC)
Minimum RMS Output Power: 100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Headphone Out: Yes
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (H/W/D): 325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
Yamaha R-N303D - PDF Downloads
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org