Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub A12 Active Subwoofer, 12 inch 250W RMS B-STOCK
THIS IS A RETURN FROM A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER. IT'S IN FULL WORKING CONDITION BUT HAS NO ORIGINAL BOX.
THERE IS SOME SLIGHT COSMETIC DAMAGE (SMALL SCUFFS) TO THE OUTER HOUSING, BUT NOTHING TOO NOTICEABLE, AND IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SUB.
The Titan A12 Active Subwoofer provides 500W of peak power, and 250W RMS of continuous output. Class D Amplification also helps reduce the overall weight of the sub, as well as providing a more reliable and cool operation making it a great choice for small PA systems, mobile DJs & buskers to name a few.
The crossover ranges from 80Hz to 200Hz for detailed tweaking, and features a common and widely used XLR connection for both the input and output.
There is also an integrated pole mount for attaching a PA speaker which in turn can be used as an all-in-one and compact PA solution.
For added peace of mind, Wharfedale offers a 3 YEAR WARRANTY on this product.
- Integral phase switch with 0° and 180° selections
- High pass frequency selection:150hz
- Thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
- XLR / 1⁄4 ” combo jack inputs
- Balanced line level output
- Preset limiter prevents signal clipping
- Integral pole mount adapter
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Wharfedale Pro Titan A12 Subwoofer
- Configuration: Reflex Subwoofer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12"
- Frequency Response: 55 - 200Hz
- Crossover / Filter: 80Hz/100Hz/120Hz/150Hz/180Hz/200Hz (adjustable)
- Enclosure Finish: Black
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Input: 2 x XLR Jack Combi
- Output: 2 x XLR
- Protection: Peak limiter, thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
- Net Weight: 22.31kg /49.0lbs
- Gross Weight: 26.26kg / 57.8lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 360 x 493 x 431mm