Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub A15 MKII Active Subwoofer, 15" 400W RMS
The Wharfedale Titan A15 Mk2 is a powerful 400W RMA active subwoofer, perfect for PA systems, mobile DJs and musicians.
The Titan A15 Mk2 Active Subwoofer provides 600W of peak power, and 400W RMS of continuous output. It has been designed with portability in mind - Class D Amplification helps reduce the overall weight of the sub, as well as providing a more reliable and cool operation making it a great choice for small PA systems, mobile DJs & buskers to name a few.
The frequency response ranges from a deep 45Hz to 150Hz, and features a common and widely used XLR connection for both the input and output, as well as an additional 1/4" (6.35mm) Jack input connection allowing for a wider range of devices to be connected.
There is also an integrated pole mount for attaching a PA speaker which in turn can be used as an all-in-one and compact PA solution.
Integral phase switch with 0° and 180° selections
129dB Max SPL
Thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
Balanced line level output
Preset limiter prevents signal clipping
Integral pole mount adapter
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Wharfedale Pro Titan Sub A15
- Configuration: Reflex Subwoofer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 15"
- Frequency Response: 45 - 150Hz
- Crossover / Filter: 80Hz/100Hz/120Hz/150Hz/180Hz/200Hz (adjustable)
- Enclosure Finish: Black
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Input: 2 x XLR Jack Combi
- Output: 2 x XLR
- Protection: Peak limiter, thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
- Net Weight: 26kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 455mm x 470mm x 630mm