Wharfedale Pro Titan 12A 12" 250W Active Subwoofer
The Wharfedale Titan 12A is a very compact yet powerful active subwoofer perfect for PA systems or portable applications such as busking.
The Titan 12A Active Subwoofer provides 500W of peak power, and 250W RMS of continuous output. Class D Amplification also helps reduce the overall weight of the sub, as well as providing a more reliable and cool operation making it a great choice for small PA systems, mobile DJs & buskers to name a few.
The crossover ranges from 80Hz to 200Hz for detailed tweaking, and features a common and widely used XLR connection for both the input and output.
There is also an integrated pole mount for attaching a PA speaker which in turn can be used as an all-in-one and compact PA solution.
Integral phase switch with 0° and 180° selections
High pass frequency selection:150hz
Thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
XLR / 1⁄4 ” combo jack inputs
Balanced line level output
Preset limiter prevents signal clipping
Integral pole mount adapter
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Wharfedale Pro Titan 12A 250W Active Subwoofer Specifications
- Configuration: Reflex Subwoofer
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12"
- Frequency Response: 55 - 200Hz
- Crossover / Filter: 80Hz/100Hz/120Hz/150Hz/180Hz/200Hz (adjustable)
- Enclosure Finish: Black
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Input: 2 x XLR Jack Combi
- Output: 2 x XLR
- Protection: Peak limiter, thermal, dc fault and short circuit protection
- Net Weight: 22.31kg /49.0lbs
- Gross Weight: 26.26kg / 57.8lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 360 x 493 x 431mm
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org