Warehouse PA System with 6 Horn Speakers & 240W Mixer Amplifier
Our 6 speaker warehouse and factory PA system provides crystal-clear audio playback perfect for tannoy, announcements & background music.
This pre-configured PA system comes complete with a 240W mixer amplifier, 6 IP rated horn speakers & 100m of insulated PA speaker cable. An additional paging or wireless microphone can also be added to the system.
The 240W mixer amplifier has multiple inputs for an array of devices such as laptops, smartphones or an external CD/media player as well as a couple of microphone inputs. Mic input 1 has an override switch which means when a signal from the mic is picked up the other inputs will be muted i.e. the music.
This warehouse & factory PA system comes with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.Monacor PA-324 240W Mixer Amplifier
- 3 Microphone inputs, 1 with priority circuit
- Telephone input for telephone systems
- Aux inputs for connection of smartphones/tablets
- 19" Rack-mountable (mounting brackets supplied
- Freestanding or rack-mountable (2U)
Monacor IT-30 Horn Speaker
- Weatherproof IP66 Rated
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Robust Aluminium Housing
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and screws
- 100V Line power selector switch
Double Insulated Speaker Cable
- Double insulated cable - protected from interference
- PVC Coated - Long lifespan
- Pure copper strands
- Designed for 100V Line speakers
- Ideal for PA audio installations
- Rated 15-Amp max.
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a callback form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Monacor PA-324 Specifications
- Channels: 6
- Power rating: 240 W
- Peak music power output (PMAX): 340 W
- Inputs: 5 mV/600 ? (mic), 350 mV/10 k? (aux), 1 V/10 k? (telephone)
- Frequency range: 50-16,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: 66 dB (mic), 80 dB (aux)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/740 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 740 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 430 x 88 x 380 mm, 2 RS
- Width: 430 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm/XLR (combo), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3), 2 x RCA L/R (aux 1-2), screw terminals (telephone), 1 x RCA L/R (line out)
Monacor IT-30 Specifications
- Active/passive: passive
- Transmission method: 100 V
- Frequency range: 250-10,000 Hz
- Number of speakers: 1
- Power rating (RMS): 20/15/10/5 W
- Sensitivity: 108 dB/W/m
- Radiation angle, horizontal: 80°
- Radiation angle, vertical: 80°
- Features: power selector switch
- Housing material: aluminium
- Colour: dark grey
- Mounting device: stainless steel mounting bracket
- Protective class: IP66
- Admiss. ambient temp.: -20 to +50 °C
- Width: Ø 265 mm
- Depth: 310 mm
- Weight: 2.25 kg
- Replacement voice coil: IT-230/VC
- Other features: weatherproof
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 1.15mm²
- Strands: 2 x (25 x 0.18mmØCu + 20 x 0.18mmØCCA)
- Dimensions: 7.8mmØ
- Current: 15A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Monacor PA-324 Mixer Amplifier - PDF file download
Monacor EUL-30/SW and EUL-30/WS Wall Speakers - PDF file download
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org