Vibari EchoMount Pro - Premium Wall-Mount for Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen
The Vibari EchoMount Pro is a premium quality wall-dock that lets you mount your Amazon Echo Dot to the wall.
Machined from solid Aluminium the EchoMount Pro features a slick design that sits proudly in any room from small country styles houses to high-end newly renovated homes.
The stylish Aluminium mount also uses a magnetic disk which bonds to the Echo and clamps into the mount holding it firmly in place.
Mounting your Echo Dot in the EchoMount Pro dramatically improves the sound quality and makes it clearly visible in any room making it easy to use for the whole family.
"Alexa, play Radio 1 in the kitchen"
Echo Dot is great for pairing with any of our multi-room speaker systems, including Lithe Audio, Systemline, Sonos, Denon HEOS and many more.
The Echo Dot also has a line input (3.5mm jack) so you can use an external media player such as a TV, CD player or turntable.
For Power, the EchoMount Pro requires a single CAT5/6 cable connected to a POE injector or POE switch upto 90 metres away.
This provides constant power to your Echo Dot and requires no external power supplies.
- 1 x Vibari EchoMount Pro
- 1 x Stereo Audio Adapter
- 1x POE Power Supply (optional)
- 1x Single Gang 35mm Back Box (optional)
- 1 x Installation Screws
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Key Features at a glance:
- Simple Installation - Has you setup in no time!
- Precision Engineered - Made from solid Aluminium
- Stylish Design - Fit's in with all room decors
- POE Powered - Only requires a single CAT5/6 cable, can be powered up to 90m away
Installed in 5 quick steps
Step 1: Install Cables (CAT5/6 for Power + Stereo Audio Cable if using the Echo Dot Line Out facility).
Step 2: Plug the Ethernet Cable into the Socket on the rear and check to see if the Power Indicator lights on the socket.
Step 3 : Fit the EchoMount Pro into the Back Box with the screws provided.
Step 4: Take the Magnetic Disk, peel off the backing and stick to the back of your Amazon Echo. It is important the disk is applied in the exact centre of your Echo Dot.
Step 5: Push your Echo Dot vertically up to engage with the Power / audio plug (if being used). The Echo Dot will click into place and be held by the magnets. You should see the start up sequence initiate on the Echo Dot.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Vibari EchoMount Pro just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no-obligation system design & consultation service.
Vibari EchoMount Pro
- Powered Requirements: PoE 802.3af - 15W
- BackBox: Standard Single-Gang 35mm UK Back Box
- Minimum Installation Depth: 22mm
- Connections: RJ45 Connection for POE, 4.0 x 1.7mm 12V DC Output, Female 3.5mm Audio Jack Output
- Overall Dimensions: 117h x 117w x 57d (mm)
Vibari EchoMount Pro - PDF Downloads
Download the Spec Sheet HERE
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com