Vector VRE-12G2 | 12" 800W Passive PA Speaker
The VRE-12G2 is a 12" 800W Passive PA Speaker designed for fixed or portable foreground audio applications.
The VRE-12G2 is the ideal audio solution for bars, pubs, gyms, fitness studios, and environments alike.
A 35mm pole thread allows for the VRE-12G2 to be mounted to wall bracket or speaker stand.
Features wheels for easy transportation between locations or when the speaker needs to be stored away.
4-Pole Speakon input with link output for daisy-chaining to a second speaker.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Vector VRE-12G2 Specifications
- Power Rating 200W RMS, 800W Peak
- Impedance 8 ohm
- HF Driver 1" Compression Driver
- LF Driver 12" Woofer
- Sensitivity (1W/1M) 96
- Coverage 90°H X 40°V
- Cabinet Robust polypropylene cabinet with three handles and monitor angle
- Finish Black
- Grille Powder coated steel, Black with acoustic foam backing
- Other 35mm Distance Pole Socket
- Unit dimensions (HWD) 58.5 x 36.5 x 32.50 cm
- Unit weight 11Kg, 24.3 lbs