Trade Pack - 8x CLB Audio SPK30 Indoor/Outdoor Wall-Mount Speakers, 100V & 8 Ohm (Black or White)
Pack of 8x CLB Audio SPK30 weatherproof wall-mount cabinet speakers designed for indoor & outdoor audio applications.
This ready to go pack is made up of weatherproof wall speakers which have been discounted for trade customers who are upgrading or installing a new audio system for their clients.
The SPK30's retain an extremely compact and unobtrusive design and are supplied with adjustable wall-mounting brackets ideal for PA, background music or voice reinforcement installations both indoors and sheltered outdoor applications.
Featuring both 100V Line & low-impedance (8 Ohms) tappings, the SPK30's are compatible with virtually any mixer/power amplifier.
Available in black or white.
Exclusive Trade Pricing
Here at Audio Volt we work very closely with trade professionals and are pleased to provide them with discounted trade pricing.
There is no conflict of interest as we do not offer an installation service and we will never contact your customer direct unless requested by yourself.
Our main goal is to supply the equipment and provide both product and technical advice pre and post-sale. We also offer a FREE no-obligation system design service.
If you are an electrician, builder, shopfitter or a similar trade professional then you can make the most of our trade prices today!
CLB Audio SPK30 Specifications
- Description: 2-way, weather resistant
- Woofer: 4 inch Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 1/2 inch Mylar dome
- Power: 100W max / 30W RMS
- Frequency: 80 ~ 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB@1W/1M
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Transformer: 100v: 16W~8W~4W~2W
- Colour: Black / White
- Housing: Polypropylene with aluminum grille
- Dimension: 135 x 205 x 136mm
- Weight (Net): 1.70kg
- Weight (Gross): 3.50kg
CLB Audio SPK30 - PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org