TOA BS-1030W & BS-1030B High-performance Outdoor Wall Speaker (IPX4), 30W/100V Line
The TOA BS-1030 is a multi-purpose outdoor wall speaker perfect for background music, public address, tannoy and announcement systems.
This compact 2-way wall speaker can be installed into a variety of commercial environments that require a high-performance weatherproof speaker. The BS-1030 is aesthetically pleasing on the eye and will fit in with virtually any installation requirement.
The BS-1030 bass reflex speaker features a frequency response that has been tailored to deliver good quality audio to suit general use such as speech and music.
Boasting a switchable 100V Line / 8 Ohm power transformer the BS-1030 is a truly a universal speaker. It has multiple 100V Line tappings of 30W, 20W, 15W, 10W, 5W & 30W @ 8 Ohms.
The BS-1030 is an ideal solution for any installer looking for a multi-purpose speaker that can be used all year round. The professional loudspeaker is IPX4 rated and features a splash-proof construction. It is supplied with a stainless Steel mounting bracket and mounting screws.
The TOA BS-1030 is available in black (BS-1030B) or white (BS-1030W).
TOA BS-1030 Outdoor IPX4 Wall Speaker Key Features:
IPX4 Rated perfect for both indoor and outdoors
Multi-purpose speaker ideal for music and speech
Excellent frequency response
Compact and discreet design
Adjustable steel mounting bracket
100V Line and 8 Ohms operation
Available in black (BS-1030B) or white (BS-1030W)
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
TOA BS-1030B & BS-1030W Outdoor Wall Speaker Specifications
- Enclosure: 2-way bass-reflex type
- Rated Input: 30 W
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ω
- 100 V line: 30W, 20W, 15W, 10W, 5W
- Sound Pressure Level: 90 dB (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Speaker Component: 12 cm cone-type + dome-type
- Speaker Cord: 2-core cabtyre cord with diameter of 6 mm
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ to +50 ℃
- Water Protection: IPX4 (can be installed vertically or horizontally.)
- Dimensions: 196 (W) × 290 (H) × 150 (D) mm (unit only)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (unit only)
TOA BS-1030B & BS-1030W PDF Download
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com