Tibo TI435 DAB and FM Tuner - Perfect for 100V Line & Low Impedance Amplifiers
The Tibo TI435 DAB / FM Tuner is a stylish and easy to install unit, perfect for 100V/Low Impedance amplifiers.
The TIBO TI435 DAB/FM Tuner is simple to operate, and easy to set up. The simple design takes a line output in the form of phono, which is very common on most amps making this compatible with almost any 100V Line to Low Impedance system.
The front panel features an LED screen showing important information such a frequency and current radio station. Control buttons will allow the user to scan for the nearest station, switch between DAB & FM, and choose from 18 presets (9 for DAB, 9 for FM).
A handy little remote is also included offering full control over the tuner.
After a suitable amp? Why not pair it with the TI435 Amp?
Phono Line Out
Can Store up to 18 Presets
Simple and easy to understand front panel
Easy to install and set up
All Tibo products carry a 1 year warranty.
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Tibo TI435 DAB and FM Tuner
Connections: Line Out
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
Supplied accessories: Quick Start Guide, Remote Control, UK and EU Plugs
W x H x D (mm): 430 x 60 x 230
Weight (kg): 3.3 (with all accessories)
TI435 DAB Overview
TI435 DAB Tuner - Video Tutorial
Tibo - The best alternative to SONOS wireless audio systems.
Established in Bedfordshire, UK, Tibo has continued to deliver high-quality wireless audio products for years since it's founding back in 2010.
By keeping everything in-house, from the Design, R&D, Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Service, Tibo has been able to provide this to consumers at a fraction of the cost of it's nearest competitor.
From the simple Tibo Bond, Choros Tap Smart Assistant and TI435 Amplifier, Tibo has a whole range of products suitable for your installation.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org