TEAC A-R650 2 x 120W Stereo/Hifi Amplifier (4 - 16ohm)
The TEAC A-R650 2 x 90W Hifi / Stereo Amplifier is a diverse solution for installs into small environments such as homes, cafes, shops and offices alike that are wanting to run a background music system.
The TEAC A-R650 amplifier is a great choice for small background music systems. It provides up to 2 x 120W of output power and can be operated on impedances between 4ohm and 16ohm.
This makes it the perfect choice for on the shelf monitor speakers and voluminous floor speakers, as well as the more common wall and ceiling speakers. Because the amplifier is equipped with two pairs of outputs, speakers on channel A and B can be toggled on and off individually.
There are an abundance of inputs for connecting a range of devices. They are as follows:
- CD Player
- Aux 1
- Aux 2
- Tape 1/CD-R
- Tape 2
- Mic (1/4" jack)
There is a headphone output, and the tape inputs also feature a record out.
In terms of build quality, the A-R650 is very good. The metal chassis will ensure a long life, and the buttons and dials are very solid, with little wiggle and a nice amount of resistance.
Lots of output choices
Can be controlled remotely (remote not included)
Low Failure Rate
Bass, Treble and L/R Balance control
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
TEAC A-R650 2 x 120W Stereo/Hifi Amplifier (4 - 16ohm)
Output Power: 90 W + 90 W RMS Output Power into 8ohm, 120 W + 120 W RMS Output Power into 4ohm
Audio Input: x 7
Audio Output: x 2
Speaker Terminal: Binding Post (Speaker A, B)
Auxiliary AC Outlet: x 1 (Switched, VDE type, 1A max)
Operation: 230V AC, 50Hz (EUR)
Dimension (W x H x D): 435 x 142 x 355 mm
Weight: 21.4 lbs. 9.7 kg
Teac is a brand known for producing premium commercial audio products, the most prominent of these being amplifiers.
They are well built to survive any environment, and have a plethora of features to ensure that no matter the requirement, there is a product to suit.
Here at Audiovolt, we're proud to offer Teac products as a solution to any applicable install requirements
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org