Systemline S7 NetConnect Hi-Res Network Amplifier
10% Discount Automatically Applied to Shopping Cart Now!
Systemline look to revolutionise multi-room audio with a new low-cost ultra-compact Hi-Res network amplifier. All of your favourite services are available including Spotify Connect, Deezer, Qobuz, BBC iPlayer and internet radio etc. NetConnect is controlled by the fabulous free S7 App, so all that is required is to add speakers of choice.
The system uses the S7 App to select zones and play audio from the internet such as Deezer, Spotify Connect, internet radio or BBC iPlayer live and catch up radio.
NetConnect can playback stored music by simply inserting a USB drive into the ‘Master’ unit. It will scan the drive and add the media to the library automatically, then simply browse ‘My Music’ in the S7 App. More media can be easily added, as the master NetConnect creates a network file share, allowing new music media to be copied into the USB drive over WIFI or wired network. Alternatively NetConnect can be used with any S7 NetServer if you require CD ripping and storage, or simply added as an additional zone in any standard S7 system.
At just 120mm x 55mm x 36mm NetConnect very compact, but don’t be fooled by its size, it is a very powerful music system capable of Hi-Res HiFi performance. Be prepared to be amazed at just how good the NetConnect amplifier really is.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Systemline S7 SN1210 NetConnect Amplifier
- Audio >192kHz/24bit Network (Gigiabit recommended)
- Favourites/Pre-sets Changeable in the S7 app
- Control options TCP/IP, S7 App
- Standby consumption <0.5W
- Mains voltage 19v – 3.43A External Power supply
- Audio Power 35W 4 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1% @ 1000Hz
- Noise -80dBV A weighted
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB, -3dB @ 45kHz @ 96kHz
- Inputs Network (RJ45)
- Outputs 2x Speaker L&R (IMO)
- Control TCP/IP via Network or S7App
- USB (Format - FAT32) x2 (only one at a time) 1.2A
- Dimensions 46x114x85mm (HxWxD)
- Net Weight 0.5kg