Systemline E50 - Bluetooth Ceiling Speaker System with In-Wall Amplifier & hand gesture operation
The Systemline E50 is an elegant, splash-proof, built-in music system featuring Bluetooth and TV/AUX sound connectivity - providing seamless wireless audio streaming in your home.
This complete Bluetooth music system features the Systemline E50 Black or White In-Wall Amplifier and up to 4 Q Acoustics Qi65CB In-Ceiling Speakers.
This all-in-one Bluetooth music system is one of the first on the market to feature both touch-sensitive control as well as uniquely contactless gesture control operation. This is particularly useful in locations such as kitchens, bathrooms and beauty rooms where contactless control is ideal.
The Systemline E50 features a sleek black or white wall mounting panel that sits proudly into any kitchen, from small country styles to high-end newly renovated gloss kitchens.
Key Features of the Systemline E50
Bluetooth Connectivity - Stream audio wirelessly from smart devices
Amazon Alexa compatible - Control the system with your voice!
Touch screen and contactless gesture control
Superb sound quality - Delivers a real stereo sound
TV sound connection
EQ switch - Real control over the EQ to suit all room types
Easy to install - Supplied with instructions / no clutter / wipe clean
Energy conservation - Auto switch-off after period of inactivity
What music can I play?
The Systemline E50 enables you to stream music from virtually any device without any cables needed!
Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet using the built-in Bluetooth receiver. Simply sync your device and you are ready to play your favourite tracks from apps such as Spotify, Deezer, Youtube, and more!
Not only this, the Systemline E50 is also Amazon Alexa ready! Either wireless pair your Alexa using Bluetooth, or connect it directly to the AUX input
The E50 also features an AUX connection on the front panel that enables you to connect an external media device such as a TV, CD Player, Radio, or PC/Laptop, etc.
What's Included with the Systemline E50?
- Systemline E50 Amplifier Keypad with Gesture Control
- Up to 4 x CLB Audio Premium In-Ceiling Speakers
- 14 Metres of Speaker Cable with the E50 & 2 Speaker Kits (Additional 20m cable with 4 speaker kits = 34 Metres in total)
- Power Supply (5M)
- 47mm 2 Gang Dry Lining Back Box
Q-Install QI65CB Ceiling Speakers by Q-Acoustics
This full-range ceiling speaker by Q-Acoustics has an excellent bass extension and a detailed mid-range for superior voice/music reproduction. Its a compact yet powerful in-ceiling speaker offering fantastic value for money. It has a maximum rear depth of only 79mm making it a breeze to fit. Choose between a system with 2 speakers for 4 speakers at checkout.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Systemline E100 range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Systemline E50 In-Wall Amplifier
- Class 2 Bluetooth 2.1
- aptX for CD-quality transmission
- Secure pairing system
- Selectable device name to allow multiple units to be used in close proximity
- Range up to 10m
- Front & Rear Line In 3.5mm Stereo Jack (Audio In), DC Jack (18V DC In)
- 2 x 18W into 8 Ohms @ 0.5% THD 1kHz
- 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 1dB
- 110-240 VAC
- Height - 91mm
- Width - 151mm
- Depth (Plate only) - 10.50mm
- Depth (inc. Amp) - 45mm
Q Install QI65CB Ceiling Speakers
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 0.75" (19mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5"
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 89
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 75
- Maximum rear depth: 79mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia
Systemline E50 - Ceiling Speaker System with built in Amplifier
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com