Systemline E100 Bluetooth/DAB Amplifier with 'Premium' IP-Rated In-Ceiling Speakers
The Systemline E100 lets you seamlessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth Connectivity, tune into your local DAB/FM radio station, or even connect your TV via the local AUX input.
Thanks to a sleek black and stainless steel design, the Systemline E100 looks great in any kitchen, dining room, or lounge from small country styles to high-end newly renovated homes.
Key Features of the Systemline E100
Clock and Alarm - OLED Display with Clock and Alarm function.
Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or tablet
Simple to install - E100 fits into a standard deep UK backbox and comes complete with speaker cables, aerial cable and power supply.
Superb Sound Quality - Systemline E100 combined with the CLB Audio CS40 Premium Ceiling Speakers.
Stylish wipe clean control panel - No need to worry about dirty hands in the kitchen the E100 has a wipe-clean surface.
TV/Aux input - E100 comes complete with an auxiliary stereo input so you can connect the audio from your TV or iPod/MP3 player.
What's Included with the Systemline E100?
- E100 Touch Panel
- Up to 4 x Q Install Premium 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
- 14 Metres of Speaker Cable with the E100 & 2 Speaker Kits (Additional 20m cable with 4 speaker kits = 34 Metres in total)
- Mounting Frame
- Aerial Antenna
- Antenna Extension Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Extension Cable (5m)
Q Install QI65S / QI65C 6.5" High-Performance In-Ceiling Speaker
Featuring an excellent frequency response the QI65 is sure to deliver a full-range sound perfect for both home HiFi & cinema applications as well as background/foreground music in bars & restaurants.
Thanks to a moisture-proof cone (IPX4) the QI65 is also suitable for audio installations into bathrooms & wet-rooms meaning you can sing along to all your favourite music in the shower!
Supplied with a magnetic rectangular or circular grille that sits flush-mount to the ceiling ideal for low-profile installs.
The Q Install QI65 are priced and sold in pairs.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Systemline E100 range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Systemline E100 In-Wall Amplifier
- DAB/DAB+ and FM with RDS
- 4 preset stations
- Class 2 Bluetooth 2.1
- aptX for CD-quality transmission
- Secure pairing system
- Selectable device name to allow multiple units to be used in close proximity
- Range up to 10m
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack, DC Power, F Connector (Radio Aerial)
- 2 x 18W into 8 Ohms @ 0.5% THD 1kHz
- 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 1dB
- 110-240 VAC
- Large (8m x 8m), Medium (5m x 5m)
Q Install QI65S / QI65C Ceiling Speakers
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 0.75" (19mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5"
- Cutout Size: 203mm
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 89
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 75
- Maximum rear depth: 79mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia
- Warranty: 5 Years
DOWNLOADS & VIDEOS
Systemline E100 Ceiling Speaker System with In-Wall Amplifier
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org