Systemline E100 In-Wall Bluetooth/DAB Amplifier + Pair of QI65LW Outdoor Garden Rock Speakers
January Sale 10% Discount - Use code: SYSTEM10 at checkout
Wirelessly stream all of your favourite music in your garden, decking or by your hot tub with our Systemline E100 Bluetooth & DAB Amplifier + Pair of QI65LW Outdoor Garden Rock Speakers.
The Systemline E100 is a wall-mount amplifier with built-in Bluetooth for pairing your smartphone or tablet and also DAB+ radio for listening to all of your favourite music in your garden. You can also pair an Alexa or Google Home and control the system with your voice - "Alexa play... In the Garden by Bob Dylan".
Our Systemline E100 garden speaker package comes complete with a pair of Q Install QI65LW rock style garden speakers that provide you with a powerful 60-watts output sure to fill your garden or patio with high-end music!
Key Features of the Systemline E100
Clock and Alarm - OLED Display with Clock and Alarm function.
Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly stream music from your mobile phone or tablet
Simple to install - E100 fits into a standard deep UK backbox and comes complete with speaker cables, aerial cable and power supply.
Superb Sound Quality - Systemline have partnered with Q Acoustics to offer an E100 speaker system to include a pair of Qi-65CB ceiling speakers.
Stylish wipe clean control panel - No need to worry about dirty hands in the kitchen the E100 has a wipe-clean surface.
TV/Aux input - E100 comes complete with an auxiliary stereo input so you can connect the audio from your TV or iPod/MP3 player.
What's Included with the Systemline E100?
- Systemline E100 Amplifier Keypad with Gesture Control
- Pair of Q Install QI65LW Outdoor Rock Speakers
- Power Supply (5M)
- 47mm 2 Gang Dry Lining Back Box
- 2 x 7m Speaker Cables
- Optional QED Speaker Cable
Q-Install QI65CB Ceiling Speakers by Q-Acoustics
This full-range ceiling speaker by Q-Acoustics has an excellent bass extension and a detailed mid-range for superior voice/music reproduction. Its a compact yet powerful in-ceiling speaker offering fantastic value for money. It has a maximum rear depth of only 79mm making it a breeze to fit. Choose between a system with 2 speakers for 4 speakers at checkout.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Systemline E100 range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Systemline E100 In-Wall Amplifier
- DAB/DAB+ and FM with RDS
- 4 preset stations
- Class 2 Bluetooth 2.1
- aptX for CD-quality transmission
- Secure pairing system
- Selectable device name to allow multiple units to be used in close proximity
- Range up to 10m
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack, DC Power, F Connector (Radio Aerial)
- 2 x 18W into 8 Ohms @ 0.5% THD 1kHz
- 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 1dB
- 110-240 VAC
- Large (8m x 8m), Medium (5m x 5m)
Q Install QI65LW Outdoor Rock Speakers
Tweeter: 1" PEI dome
Woofer: 6.5" Polypropylene
Power handling (program): 10-60W
Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
Dimensions (w x h x d): 330mm x 280mm x 240mm
Warranty: 5 Years
DOWNLOADS & VIDEOS
Systemline E100 Ceiling Speaker System with In-Wall Amplifier
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com