Sony STR-DH190 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker System with 6.5" Ceiling Speakers
High-quality Bluetooth stereo speaker system with the Sony STR-DH190 Amplifier & up to 4 x 6.5" ceiling speakers.
Our Sony STR-DH190 stereo speaker system is designed to bring you high-quality audio playback for virtually any listening experience.
Choose up to 4 x 6.5" in-ceiling speakers from a range of speaker qualities.
Smarter Bluetooth® connectivity
Not only can you connect to the STR-DH190 through Bluetooth® and play all your favourite tracks, but with Bluetooth® Standby, you can turn your receiver on straight from your paired smartphone or tablet.
Connect all your equipment
The STR-DH190 has four analogue audio inputs and one output, for easy connection to your audio recording device and other audio equipment.
Flexible speaker installation
The STR-DH190’s A+B function lets you connect two sets of front speakers. You can easily switch between A or B or use both together to run outdoor speakers or set them up in a different room from the same amp.
- 1 x Sony STR-DH190 Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 2 or 4 x 6.5" Ceiling Speakers (choice of speaker quality)
- AudioKraft Clarion Premium Speaker Cable (25m or 50m)
If you require any further assistance regarding our Clever Little Box range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Sony STR-DH190 Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Bluetooth Yes
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm) 430 x 284 x 133 mm
- Analogue RCA Inputs 4
- MP3 Front Input Yes
- Remote Control yes
- Power Output - Watts per CH 100 x 2
- Tuner Radio FM
- Phono Input Yes - MM
- Headphone Output Yes
- Weight (KG) 6.7
- Smartphone control Power only
AudioKraft Clarion Premium Speaker Cable
- CSA: 2.5mm
- Strands: 2 x (79 x 0.2mmØ)2 x (79 x 0.2mmØ)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 9.0mm
- Current: 25A max
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com