Sonos Two Room Set - Multi-Room Wireless Speaker System with Alexa
Enjoy wireless multi-room music listening around your home with our Sonos One Bundle with Built-in Alexa & Google Assistant.
This two room speaker set comes with 2x Sonos One Wireless Smart Speakers that can be placed in different rooms in your house; either group them together in 'Party Mode' or have them playing something completely different!
The Sonos One Gen 2 speakers come with built-in Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control the sound with your voice - "Alexa play the radio". Alternatively, you can wirelessly stream music from the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify, and many more!
- 2x Sonos One Gen 2 - Wireless Smart Speaker with Alexa
So how does the wireless work?
The Sonos One Gen 2 speakers connect to your home WiFi network and let you seamlessly stream music from your smart device where ever you are in the house; just make the connection and away you go!
Worried your WiFi is not good enough?
Don't worry the Sonos One's have an Ethernet port so you can wire directly to your router to operate your speakers if your WiFi is unstable.
Stereo sound with two
Choose to have the speakers in different rooms for multi-room listening or pair them both together in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home cinema surrounds with the Sonos Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
A indefatigable design
The Sonos One's feature an ultra-compact design that lets you put them...well, almost anywhere. Sit them on your kitchen top or tuck them away on the bookshelf to create an almost 'invisible sound'.
They are also humidity-resistant so you can put them in the bathroom and sing along to your favourite music in the shower! The Sonos One's are also great for wet-rooms, hot-tub gazebo's, decking & patio areas.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Sonos range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View all of the full Sonos range HERE
Sonos One Gen 2
- Accessories Included: Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal / Warranty Information
- Alarm: Via app
- Amplifier: Class D digital amplifier x 2
- Channels: 2.0
- Connections: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Dimensions: H16.15 x W11.97 x D11.97cm
- Multi-room sound: Built-in
- Power Supply: Mains
- Radio tuner: Internet
- Speaker unit: Tweeter x 1, Woofer x 1
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Wi-Fi enabled: Yes
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com