Sonos Move (Black) - Portable Smart Speaker
The Sonos One SL is a great choice for people looking for a premium wireless audio playback system. Control your system via Avoice control through the built-in Alexa and Google Assistant.
Sonos One Gen 2 is a perfect choice for people looking for a premium and stylish wireless speaker. Sonos One Gen 2 offers a full, deep and rich sound with enough power to fill a room with high-quality audio. Gen 2 also features Bluetooth Low Energy, increased memory and a faster processor, future-proofing the speaker for future updates and additional features.
The stylish design will ensure it never looks out of place in any environment, while its compact size will keep it from becoming too obtrusive.
Sonos is a well-known brand, notorious for its easy yet feature-packed wireless connectivity. Via the free Android / iOS Sonos app, you can connect and set up one or multiple Sonos speakers. You can assign speakers to a room, group them together for parties or larger areas with multiple speakers, and even setup a stereo pair (for use either side of a TV for example).
Source selection, volume control, EQ and more are achieved through the app, however there are also touch controls on top of the speaker.
The Sonos One Gen 2 is great for the home as it's an easy way to introduce high-quality audio without any additional pieces of equipment or unnecessary wiring - the speaker is all you need!
You can connect Sonos One Gen 2 to an Amazon Alexa or Google Home account via the Sonos App. This will provide you with all the control of these two smart home ecosystems, alongside a top-quality speaker to play them out of. You can ask the Sonos to play music, tell you the weather or news, or add events to a calendar.
The compact design means you can sit it on your kitchen top or tuck it away on the office bookshelf. It's also humidity-resistant so you can put it in the bathroom.
Being able to assign speakers to rooms is also allows you to individually choose where to play audio if there are multiple speakers.
The Sonos One Gen 2 is great for business use as it offers a quick and easy audio solution without the need for wiring and amp installation.
Via the app, you can also disable the touch controls to stop people from changing the playback.
Optional wall brackets are available to mount the One Gen 2 for more appropriate speaker placement in a commercial environment.
Through the Sonos app, you can connect to streaming services such as Spotify, as well as internet radio. This gives access to thousands of radio stations from around the world, ensuring there is something to fit the venue.
If you require any further assistance regarding the Systemline E100 range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View all of the full Sonos range HERE
Sonos One Gen 2
- Accessories Included: Power Cable, QuickStart Guide, Legal / Warranty Information
- Alarm: Via app
- Amplifier: Class D digital amplifier x 2
- Channels: 2.0
- Connections: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Dimensions: H16.15 x W11.97 x D11.97cm
- Multi-room sound: Built-in
- Power Supply: Mains
- Radio tuner: Internet
- Speaker unit: Tweeter x 1, Woofer x 1
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Wi-Fi enabled: Yes
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org