Smart Home Audio System, Garden Zone with 2 x Outdoor Wall Speakers - WiFi Audio Streaming
Smart home audio system with 2 x outdoor garden wall speakers - WiFi audio streaming via mobile app.
Wirelessly stream music in your garden at the touch of a button with our WiFi smart audio speaker system which comes with 2 x on-wall garden speakers. A choice of speaker quality is available to suit any budget.
Our integrated garden audio system is controlled via the MUZO app - Free to download on any mobile device. The MUZO app features a user-friendly interface and is ready-to-go with Spotify, iHeartRadio, Tidal & more.
Not only that the MUZO app can also be paired to an Amazon Alexa for complete voice control - 'Alexa play... In the Garden by Bob Dylan'.
Whilst our smart home garden audio system offers wireless music streaming it also features an aux input for connecting a garden TV or projector screen perfect for watching sport and movies outdoors.
Our network speaker system is completely future-proof with multiple systems being able to talk to one another through the mobile app.
Group zones together in party mode or have different things playing at the same time. Multiple devices can be connected to the app meaning everyone in the family has full control.
What's included with our smart home garden audio system?
- 1 x STA40-WIFI Network Stereo Amplifier
- 2 x On Wall Garden Speakers (choice of speaker quality available)
- AudioKraft Apollo Premium Speaker Cable (25m or 50m available)
SPEAKER OPTIONS: Choose from Standard, Mid-Range and Premium Garden Wall Speakers
Select a garden speaker package to suit your project's budget. All 3 options are sure to fill your garden patio with crystal-clear audio.
Premium Speakers - Polk Audio Atrium 4 (80W rms)
- Available in Black or White
- Bracket & Fixings Included
- Hard-wearing & Durable Housing
- Can be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally
- Extended Bass Response
- 5-Year Warranty
Mid-Range Speakers - Inter-M WS30T (30W rms)
- Compact Size with High Power
- Asymmetric Horn for Optimized Sound System
- Aesthetic Design
- Supplied with multi-position knuckle mount bracket
- Available in black or white
Standard Speakers - Adastra BH4 (30W rms)
- IP44 Rated weatherproof
- 8 Ohm operation
- 2-way speaker system with crossover network
- High-quality sound reproduction
- Protective cover for tapping switch and spring terminals
- Pan & tilt mounting brackets included
- Supplied in pairs
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
STA40-WIFI Network Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Power supply 24Vdc, 2910mA (in-line adaptor included)
- Amplifier : construction Class-D
- Output power : rms 2 x 20W @ 8 Ohms
- Load impedance 8 or 16 Ohms
- Speaker : outputs L+R 4mm binding posts
- Processor MediaTek MT7688 580 MHz
- Wireless connection 802.11b/g/n WiFi standard (up to 300Mbps)
- Sampling format 192kHz, 24-bit max.
- Audio source WiFi receiver or Line in (RCA)
- Audio output Stereo line out (3.5mm jack)
- Dimensions 150 x 135 x 48mm
- Weight 610g
Adastra BH4 Speakers Specifications
- Dispersion angle: 120°
- IP rating: IP44
- Colour: Black
- LF driver: 100mmØ (4")
- HF driver: 13mmØ (0.5")
- Power handling : max: 60W
- Power handling : rms: 30W
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Tappings: 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W + 16 Ohms
- Dimensions: 195 x 125 x 125mm
- Weight: 1.64kg
Inter-M WS30T Speakers Specifications
- Type: 2 way passive
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 100Hz ~ 20kHz
- Power Rating Continuous: 30W, Program: 60W, Peak: 120W
- Sensitivity: (1 m/1 W) 85dB
- Maximum SPL: (Peak) 106dB
- Weather Resistant: IP54 rating
- Mounting Hardware: UBKT30 / KBKT30
- Colour: Black / White
- Dimensions: 210(H) x 139(W) x 129(D) mm
- Weight (Gross): 2.24kg
Polk Audio Atrium 4 Speakers Specifications
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal & Vertical
- Height: 8.625" (21.91 cm)
- Width: 5.688" (14.45 cm)
- Depth: 6.688" (16.99 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
- Total Frequency Response: 75 Hz → 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89 dB
- Mounting Type: 180° Speed-Lock mounting system with Keyhole Slots
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts - 80 watts
- Speaker Inputs: Pair of 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
Adastra STA40-WIFI - PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org