Adastra RM360SB 4 x 90W 100V Line Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth, USB/SD & FM Tuner
The Adastra RM360SB 100V Line mixer amplifier features 4 zones rated at 90W each all of which can be turned on and off, perfect for installs with multiple areas/zones.
The high-quality amplifier features Bluetooth connectivity, USB/SD and an FM tuner for playing the radio - as well as a mic input for making announcements, last calls, and live entertainment.
4 Zone mixer amplifier with Bluetooth, USB/SD and FM tuner
4 x 90W - 360w total output
100V line or 8 ohm speaker output
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5a9676c3ecb2a13a328b456c autoscale=on width=360 height=250 resize=fixed]
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5a96772becb2a148328b4567 autoscale=on width=360 height=250 resize=fixed]
Simply connect your smartphone/tablet, external media player or hook up an aerial to tune into your favourite radio stations! The RM360SB is also 19" rack mountable into any 2U or greater rack, great for public areas where you need the amp to be out of sight.
- 2U 19" rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
- XLR input with switchable +20V phantom power – ideal for condenser microphones and paging microphones with chimes
- 2 x mic/line inputs, 2 x RCA line inputs, and 1 x RCA line output
- Switchable ‘voiceover’ feature
- Inbuilt media player with SD, USB and Bluetooth inputs and integrated FM radio tuner
- 100V line or 8 ohm speaker output
- Option for mains or 24Vdc power
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Adastra RM360SB AMPLIFIER Code: 953.116
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity : mic 1: (balanced) -53dBV
- Input impedance : mic: 1 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance : inputs: 2-5 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer : bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer : treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
ADASTRA RM360SB MIXER AMPLIFIER - PDF FILE DOWNLOAD
For over 60 years Adastra has serviced the needs of the background audio market as a fully established brand name, celebrated for quality and excellence, and they continue to develop their range in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
With a comprehensive range of associated products also available, including speaker brackets, rack cabinets and microphones. You can see why Audio Volt and Adastra are a match made in heaven.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com