Q Install Qi65LW Discrete IPX4 Water Resistant 60W Outdoor Rock Speaker
Use code: Q10 - At checkout for a 10% Easter Discount
The Q Install Qi65LW IPX4 certified outdoor rock speaker is a premium install solution, perfect for adding high-quality audio to an outdoor environment in a discrete form factor.
The Q Install Qi65LW is a perfect choice for any home or commercial outdoor environment looking to add music in a discrete manner, where wall or PA speakers may be too obtrusive. The Qi65LW is ideal for home gardens, beer gardens, nature reserves, public attractions (zoos, guides etc) and more.
Thanks to high-quality internal componants and a low response cabinet, the Qi65LW will not distort even at high volumes, ensuring a clear and accurate sound reproduction, perfect for music, speech, and sound effects such as birdsong, rain or wind.
The speaker is very discrete thanks to its realistic rock-like design and granite texture, and will fit perfectly into a hedge, bush or rock formation.
The Qi65LW is also easy to install and maintain. It is designed to simply be placed on the floor, with weatherproof cable termination., and it's glass reinforced polymer construction means the speaker will never rot, wear or corrode under the elements.
For peace of mind, the Q Acoustics Qi65LW comes with a 5-year warranty in case there are any unexpected failures.
Want to know more about IP ratings? See our detailed guide HERE:
Q Install Qi65LW Ceiling Speaker Key Features:
IPX4 (IEC 60529:2001) Certified
Weatherproof cable termination
If you require any further assistance regarding our Q Install range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Q Install Qi65LW Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Tweeter: 1" PEI dome
- Woofer: 6.5" Polypropylene
- Power handling (program): 10-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity: 88db/1W
- Frequency response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 330mm x 280mm x 240mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
ABOUT Q ACOUSTICS
Q Acoustics is a relatively new brand forming in 2006, however they have utilised modern technology alongside a team of experienced engineers to bring a unique set of audio solutions to the market.
Since the start, Q Acoustics have won numerous awards for their innovative speakers across their whole range, and are continuing to expand and improve upon this.
We're big fans of Q Acoustics at Audio Volt and high recommend them to anybody looking for a premium audio solution to install into their home or business.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com