Q Acoustics Qi65CW High-End 6.5" IPX4 Water Resistant 60W Ceiling Speaker (PAIR)
The Q Acoustics Qi65CW IPX4 certified ceiling speaker is a premium install solution for high humidity areas, such as bathrooms, saunas, wetrooms or outdoors.
The Q Acoustics Qi65CW is a perfect choice for any home or commercial high humidity environment, such as a sauna, bathroom, shower room or wetroom to name a few, and can withstand steam and water spray. It can also be installed outdoors, under a canopy for example.
The speaker is very discrete and low profile with its flush-mounted design. Although there are some small bezels, these are required to protect the internals from wind.
The Qi65CW is also easy to install and maintain. Dog-Leg fixings provide a quick and easy method to mount the speaker to the ceiling. A magnetic, removable & corrosion-resistant grille allows easy access to the mounting screws and can even be painted to fit the decor.
The cone is constructed from black polypropylene meaning it will never corrode, and the driver is actively sealed to keep even the smallest amount of moisture out. The fixings are also made from stainless steel to avoid rust damage.
The tweeter included on the Qi65CW is a unique design in that they're 'fully open', utilising Automatic Dome Recovery Technology, a feature which will restore the tweeter dome to its original and optimum state after any accidental deformation.
There is also an adjustable HF switch on the crossover, ranging from -3dB to +3dB.
60W of power will ensure a loud & consistent volume which will reach above the noise level of any shower or jacuzzi, and the high-quality internal componants will ensure zero distortion even at high volume.
Want to know more about IP ratings? See our detailed guide HERE:
Q Acoustics Qi65CW Ceiling Speaker Key Features:
Removeable corrosion-resistant grille (can be painted)
IPX4 (IEC 60529:2001) Certified
Adjustable HF Switch
Supplied in Pairs
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Q Acoustics Qi65CW Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Power Type: Passive
- Colour: White (grille)
- Shape: Circular
- Cutout Diameter (mm): 197
- Cutout Size (mm): 197
- Mounting Depth (mm): 84
- Overall Depth (mm): 84
- Overall Diameter (mm): 230
- Compatible Amplifier (Watts RMS): 15 - 60
- Frequency range (Hz): 65 - 20000
- Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Sensitivity (dB): 87
- Driver Size (mm): 165
ABOUT Q ACOUSTICS
Q Acoustics is a relatively new brand forming in 2006, however they have utilised modern technology alongside a team of experienced engineers to bring a unique set of audio solutions to the market.
Since the start, Q Acoustics have won numerous awards for their innovative speakers across their whole range, and are continuing to expand and improve upon this.
We're big fans of Q Acoustics at Audio Volt and high recommend them to anybody looking for a premium audio solution to install into their home or business.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org