Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speakers with Yamaha RS202D
The Q Acoustics 3030i stereo bookshelf speakers have been designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet.
Thanks to our relationship with Q Acoustics, we can now bring you these high-end passive bookshelf speakers, perfect for audiophiles looking to step up their home audio game.
Sold as a pair, these premium quality speakers offer an amazingly low 46kHz response for solid, controlled bass and are designed with home audio environments in mind.
These Q Acoustics speakers offer ultra-clear sound even with its powerful bass presence thanks to their 22mm decoupled tweeter. This means that the tweeter is isolated from the bass driver, so you will hear every nuance of the audio without the bass affecting the mid or high ranges and vice versa, resulting in super-crisp sound production.
Also included is a custom-designed stand which will remove any unwanted vibrations from your surface of choice.
They come in four colours: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black and all feature the magnetic grille as seen in the rest of the 3000i range.
You can buy the matching Black or White 3030FSi floor stands to mount the 3030i bookshelf speakers.
- Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
The ideal start to a Hi-Fi separates system, the Yamaha R-S202D offers quality, features and value in one great package.
100W per channel
With 100W per channel, the R-S202D is one of the most powerful amplifiers in its class. Details such as placing the power transformer close to the power amp circuit, for low signal loss, helps the R-S202D produce a powerful and dynamic sound. If you've got a larger than average room to fill, or difficult speakers to drive, the R-S202D should be your main contender.
Yamaha's 'Natural Sound'
Based on Yamaha's concept of 'Natural Sound', the R-S202D has been designed from the outset to sound evenly balanced and realistic. Only with painstaking attention to detail, such as connecting the signal and power grounds at one point to eliminate mutual interference, is this possible. Its higher signal-to-noise ratio means you hear more of the music and less distortion. For an even more detailed, true-to-life sound, the Pure Direct switch bypasses the tone and balance controls.
Featuring a built-in Bluetooth receiver, the R-S202D is the ideal way of streaming music from your smartphone or tablet to your Hi-Fi separates system. Stream the music stored on your device or take advantage of streaming music services such as Spotify or Apple Music, all from the comfort of your smart device.
DAB and FM
With both DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) and FM tuners onboard, this Yamaha is ideally equipped for listening to a wide range of stations. Select DAB for a vast range of digital radio stations, including the popular BBC 6 Music, 4 Extra and 5 live. DAB also lets you hear crisp, digital clarity of sound, free from interference. For local stations or a more expansive sound with national stations (roof-mounted aerial recommended) FM is also on hand. RDS (Radio Data Service) offers station type, text data and signal strength information.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Yamaha or Q Acoustics range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (H/W/D): 325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier Specifications
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.