Portable PA System 12" 800W Speakers with 10-Channel Powered Mixer & Tripod Stands
A complete portable PA system for live music & entertainment. 12" PA speakers, 10-channel powered mixer & tripod stands.
Vector VRE-12G2 12" 800W PA Speakers
The VRE-12G2 is a 12" 800W Passive PA Speaker designed for fixed or portable foreground audio applications.
The VRE-12G2 is the ideal audio solution for bars, pubs, gyms, fitness studios, and environments alike.
A 35mm pole thread allows for the VRE-12G2 to be mounted to wall bracket or speaker stand.
Features wheels for easy transportation between locations or when the speaker needs to be stored away.
4-Pole Speakon input with link output for daisy-chaining to a second speaker.
Citronic CSP-410 10-Channel Powered Mixer
Powered mixer with balanced mic/line inputs and 2 stereo inputs, each with 3-band EQ and aux send.
A 16 program DSP section with tap tempo can provide vocal effects and a 7-band graphic EQ facilitates global tone control.
The built-in stereo amplifier delivers ample power to drive 2 or 4 speakers for coverage in medium-sized venues, offering a compact and comprehensive solution for mobile PA, bars, and special events.
Heavy-Duty PA Speaker Stands
A pair of robust steel stands with lockable height adjustment.
Can support large speakers with 35mm top hats. Supplied with a heavy-duty carry bag.
- 2 x Vector VRE-12G2 12" 800W PA Speakers
- 1 x Citronic CSP-410 10-Channel Powered Mixer with DSP
- 2 x Heavy-Duty Speakers Stands with Carry Bag
- 2 x 12m Speakon to Speakon Cables
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Vector VRE-12G2 Specifications
- Power Rating 200W RMS, 800W Peak
- Impedance 8 ohm
- HF Driver 1" Compression Driver
- LF Driver 12" Woofer
- Sensitivity (1W/1M) 96
- Coverage 90°H X 40°V
- Cabinet Robust polypropylene cabinet with three handles and monitor angle
- Finish Black
- Grille Powder coated steel, Black with acoustic foam backing
- Other 35mm Distance Pole Socket
- Unit dimensions (HWD) 58.5 x 36.5 x 32.50 cm
- Unit weight 11Kg, 24.3 lbs
Citronic CSP-410 Powered Mixer Specifications
- Power supply: 230Vac 50Hz (IEC)
- Phantom power: +48V (XLR inputs)
- Input level: +24dBu
- Output level : line: +26dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz-30kHz (0.5dB)
- CMRR: >74dB (mic 1kHz)
- THD +N: <0.01% (channel to main out)
- Crosstalk: >85dB (fader mute), >82dB (channel)
- Noise rms : 22Hz-22kHz: -122dBu (EIN), -82dBu (mix)
- EQ: high: 12kHz ±15dB shelving
- EQ: mid: 2.5kHz ±15dB band pass
- EQ: low: 80Hz ±15dB shelving
- Input impedance : mic (balanced): 2k Ohms
- Input impedance : line (balanced): 10k Ohms
- Sensitivity : mic: -60 to +14dBu
- Sensitivity : line: -40 to +14dBu
- 2-track: 2 x RCA in & out (-2dBu)
- Effects: 16 program DSP (24-bit sigma-delta, 40khz)
- Output impedance:
- Headphone output: 6.3mm jack, 30-600 Ohms
- Speaker : outputs: L+R SPK connectors
Tripod Speaker Stands Specifications
- Height: 1.1 - 1.9m
- Max. weight load: 35kg
- Tube: 35mmØ
- Dimensions : collapsed: 1030 x 110 x 110mm
- Weight: 3.1kg (per stand)
- Dimensions: 1060 x 200 x 100mm (bag)
Speakon to Speakon Leads
- Cable : diameter: 7.0mmØ
- Conductors: 2 x 50 strand, 0.17mmØ pure copper
- CSA: 2 x 1.5mm²
- Connectors: 2 x SPK plugs
- Length: 12m