Origin Acoustics AS41 Outdoor Garden Sound System
The Origin Acoustics AS41 Outdoor Audio System is a premium-sounding solution for people looking to introduce audio into their garden or outdoor space.
Included in this Kit:
- 4x AS41SAT Satellite Speakers
- 1x ASUB8 Subwoofer
There is no amplifier included in this kit. Get in touch for our recommendations.
The benefit of this system over a traditional rock or cabinet speaker, is that all sound is directed inwards with very little lost to the surrounding area. This ensures you get the full volume and frequency range of the speakers, with very little leaking behind into the neighbour's garden.
It also means that you have audio wherever you are in the garden with no loss of volume and quality, compared to a rock speaker which will only produce sound from one point where it is situated.
Form Factor & Design
The ASUB8 subwoofer is very unique in that is has been designed to be buried into the ground. Not only does this save space and look better, it actually enhances the sound and frequency range.
The satellite speakers are also designed to be driven into the ground. This means you have a range of height options they can be set to match the surrounding plants.
Both the sub and speakers are a brown/green colour, which will match any shrubbery or plants they may be situated in for a discrete and non-obtrusive aesthetic.
Both the ASUB8 and satellite speakers have been designed to be outside all day every day. They can withstand all weather and are UV protected, meaning no amount of water or sunlight will damage or affect the finish or sound quality.
The ASUB8 is also designed to endure heavy rain & snow, and being submerged in water which may occur during rainy periods.
If there is ever an issue, Origin Acoustics offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on this kit and components.
All of this ensures you get the best possible sound quality from an outdoor system unparalleled by anything else on the market.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Monitor Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service
Origin Acoustics AS41 Outdoor Garden Sound System
Area Coverage: 1,500 Square Feet
Subwoofer: 8" Polyethylene
Bass/Mid Unit: 4.5" Polyethylene
Tweeter: 0.75" PEI
Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 - 200 Watts
Frequency Response: 39Hz - 20kHz
Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Satellite: 132mm x 180mm x 150mm
- Subwoofer: 233mm x 470mm x 230mm mm
Origin Acoustics AS41 | PDF Downloads
ABOUT ORIGIN ACOUSTICS
Here at Audio Volt we are proud to bring you an Origin Acoustics speaker solution for your home or business sound system!
Origin Acoustics as a brand was founded in 2014, but has over 40 years of experience from the original engineers who started in 1976, and have designed speakers for Bang and Olufsen, JBL and Polk Audio.
Using this experience, Origin Acoustics strive to make high-quality audio solutions that fit seamlessly into any home or work environment while remaining affordable to all.
Audio Volt highly recommends Origin Acoustics speakers as they are guaranteed to sound great all the time in any application.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com