Onkyo A9010 Stereo Amplifier + Pair of Premium 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
Our Onkyo A9010 Stereo Amplifier + CS60 In-Ceiling Speaker Package is designed to bring high-end music playback to your home or workplace.
Simply plug in your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC to one of the line inputs and start streaming all of your favourite playlists from your favourite music app. You can also connect your TV to the Optical input bringing your movies or video games to life!
Included in our Onkyo A9010 Home Speaker Package is a pair of Premium 6.5" Ceiling Speakers which sit flush-mount to the ceiling and fill your lounge, kitchen or bedroom with excellent sound.
The A9010 puts sound quality above features. This means that while you won't find digital inputs and multiple outputs you do get decent quality components fitted. The UK tuned circuitry uses Onkyo's famous WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) for a precise and dynamic sound. Discrete amplification, using quality components, also ensures low distortion and unrestrained power.
- 1x Onkyo A9010 Stereo Amplifier
- 2x CS60 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
- (Optional)25m QED Low Smoke Speaker Cable (QE4010)
CS60 Ceiling Speaker Key Features
- Frameless, simple, unobtrusive design
- 60W, Low Z (8ohm)
- Fast-fix solution (dogleg design)
- 6 inch 2-way co-axial speaker system
- Magnetic front grille
- Front accessible environment EQ
- Plastic rear housing/ enclosure
If you require any further assistance regarding the Clever Little Box range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Onkyo A9010 Stereo Amplifier
- Brand Onkyo
- Colour Black
- Analogue RCA Inputs 4
- Phono Input Yes - MM
- MP3 Front Input Yes
- Optical Digital Inputs No
- USB Input No
- XLR Inputs No
- Power Amp In No
- Audio Outputs 1
- Pre Output No
- Sub Output No
- Headphone Output Yes
- Speaker Sets 1
- Power Output - Watts per CH 44 x 2
- Frequency Response 10 - 100,000
- Tone Controls Yes
- Loudness Control Yes
- Tuner Radio No
- Remote Control yes
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm) 435 x 333 x 130
- Weight (KG) 7
- Power Consumption- Normal Use 155
- DLNA Compliant No
- Wireless Connection No
- Internet Radio Services No
- Bluetooth No
CS60 In-Ceiling Speakers
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power (RMS): 60W
- Driver: 6.5 inch
- Driver Material: Kevlar Woven Cone
- Single Tweeter: 0.75 inch
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome
- Frequency Response (±3db): 60 Hz-20 kHz
- Efficiency: 90dB
- Colour: White (RAL 9010)
- Dimension: Ø 227mm x 87mm
- Cut-out Size: Ø 210mm
- Weight (Net): 1.52kg
- Weight (Gross): 2.00kg
QED Low Smoke Speaker Cable (QE4010)
- Length: 25m
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.25
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: Pink
- Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
Clever Little Box CS60 - PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com