Monitor Audio AWC280-T2 8 inch High-Performance IP55 Rated Waterproof Stereo Ceiling Speaker (Single)
The Monitor Audio AWC280-T2 is an all-weather high-performance stereo sound ceiling speaker ideal for bathrooms, marine & outdoor installations.
Monitor Audio AWC280-T2 Key Features
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
- High Performance C-CAM bass and high frequency drivers
- Stainless Steel ‘Trimless’ grille – strong and resistant to corrosion
- Non-ferrous Samarium Cobalt magnets for grille attachment – prevent rust and corrosion
- IP55 certified for extreme climate conditions: Salt Spray, UV stability, Water, Vibration, Anti-corrosion
- Patented Tri-grip Dog-leg fixings for easy, long-lasting installation
- EPDM barriers to prevent moisture. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber membrane (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Gold plated push terminals with silicon cover
- Stainless fixing screws with Silicone covers
- Tweeter level attenuation (internal) – set prior to installation
- Applications: pool rooms, bathrooms, marine deck, universal outdoor installation
Lifetime Warranty - Audio Volt is a authorised Monitor Audio distributor and all Monitor Audio Climate speakers come with a lifetime warranty for the first end-user/purchaser.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Monitor Audio AWC280-T2
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz-30 KHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88dB (both channels driven)
- Impedance (nominal): 8 + 8 Ohms
- Maximum S.P.L: 109 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 100 Watts
- Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 20-100 Watts
- Drivers: 8” C-CAM® cone bass driver, 2 x 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeters (fixed angle)
- Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) - Adjustable at the point of installation
- Connection: 2 x (2 pairs) Gold plated push style terminal
- Overall Diameter - including grille: 285 mm (11 1/4 inch)
- Overall Depth - including grille: 102.5 mm (4 1/32 inch)
- Cut Out Diameter: 247 mm (9 3/4 inch)
- Mounting Depth: 97.55 mm (3 7/8 inch)
- Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Primary Construction Material: Mineral Filled PC-ABS Polymer (UL V0 Fire Retardant, RoHS2 Compliant) – Grille, SS430 Stainless Steel - Magnets, Samarium Cobalt
- Operating temperature Range: -34° to 79° C -29° to 174° F
- Weight: 2.8kg (6lb 2oz)
ABOUT MONITOR AUDIO
Here at Audio Volt we are proud to bring you a Monitor Audio speaker solution for your home or business sound system!
Monitor Audio Ltd is a British owned and managed global specialist in hi-fi loudspeaker design. For over 40 years they’ve been incorporating stereo and surround sound systems and a range of sonically matched architectural speakers for ultra discreet high-quality sound around the home and outside.
In the strength and depth of their ever-evolving product portfolio, Monitor Audio continues to demonstrate the power of a high quality, high-performance loudspeaker brand that serves every application, taste and budget - and every possible desire.
View our wide range of Monitor Audio high-performance in-ceiling and on-wall loudspeakers sure to bring you high-end audio playback.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org