Monitor Audio 5.0 Home Cinema 6.5 inch Ceiling Speaker Package - 5 x Core C165
High-performance 5.0 home cinema speaker package with 5 x Monitor Audio Core C165 6.5" Ceiling Speakers.
Our Monitor Audio 5.0 ceiling speaker package is perfect for home users that want to run high-end speakers in their home cinema / Hi-Fi system.
The Monitor Audio C165 Ceiling Speakers feature a 6.5" MMP II Bass Driver that is sure to provide you with excellent clarity and some great depth.
They operate on 6 Ohms with a continuous output of 65W RMS making them compatible with virtually any AV amplifier receiver.
You can use our Monitor Audio 5.0 Ceiling Speaker System with a freestanding subwoofer for added bass bringing your movies to life!
Lifetime Warranty - Audio Volt is a authorised Monitor Audio distributor and all Monitor Audio Climate speakers come with a lifetime warranty for the first end-user/purchaser.
Monitor Audio 5.0 Ceiling Speaker System Key Features
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM® tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High-frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Audio match with Climate and Bronze BR and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Trimless, magnetic aluminium alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity.
- Paintable surface to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Monitor Audio range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service
Monitor Audio Core C165 6.5" Ceiling Speaker
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 25 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88.5 dB
- Maximum SPL: 107.4 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 – 65 W
- Driver Unit Complement: 6 1/2” MMP II cone bass driver 1” C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
- Overall Diameter: (including grille) 250 mm (9 13/16")
- Overall Depth: (including grille) 118 mm (4 5/8")
- Mounting Depth: 114 mm (4 1/2")
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter: 211 mm (8 1/4")
- Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
- Weight: 1.92 kg (4 lb 4 oz)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: CB6 (Purple)
Monitor Audio C165 | PDF Downloads
ABOUT MONITOR AUDIO
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com