Monacor WAP-200 Internet Radio and DAB+ MP3 Player
The Monacor WAP-200 is an internet radio and DAB+ MP3 player ideal for commercial environments.
The WAP-200 has access to over 20,000 radio stations worldwide via the internet. Specific station names, genres or locations can be searched. It is also possible to receive FM stations and the “digital radio” DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting).
A router is required for connection to the internet. Connect the jack LAN of the WAP-200 to the router by means of a cable. If the router supports WLAN, a wireless connection can be established as an alternative: Insert the WLAN antenna supplied into the jack WLAN ANTENNA and fasten it with the nut.
In addition, audio files from a USB flash drive or from computers in the local network may be replayed.
The Monacor WAP-200 is supplied with an IR remote control for ease-of-use.
This compact internet radio player can be installed into a 19" rack (rack ears supplied). Alternatively, it can be used as a desktop unit.
Comes with Monacor's 3-year warranty.
Monacor WAP-200 Key Features:
- Network connection via LAN jack or WLAN
- Access to more than 20,000 radio stations worldwide
- Easy to scan for a radio station
- Reception for DAB+ radio
- USB input with shuffle, play and repeat folder
- Summer time/winter time selection
- Sleep timer and alarm function with snooze
- AUX input with 3.5mm jack
- Headphone output
- Supplied with IR remote control and FM antenna
- 19" Rack-mountable (rack ears supplied)
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3-year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Monacor WAP-200 Specifications
- Type: Internet radio, FM RDS and DAB+ tuner, MP3 player
- Media: FM, DAB+, MP3
- Output, analogue: 750 mV
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/20 VA, DC 15 V/300 mA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 20 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 15 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): 300 mA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 245 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Connections: 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack (aux in), 1 x RCA L/R (line out), 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack (headphones), 1 x RJ45 (LAN)
Monacor WAP-200 PDF Downloads
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com