Monacor VMX-440/SW 4-Channel Microphone Line Mixer
The Monacor VMX-440/SW 4-Channel Microphone Line Mixer enables you to mix 2 stereo line sources and 2 mono microphone sources without issues.
The VMX-440 features 2 stereo line inputs for connecting an array of line-level devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptop, CD Players, etc. It also has 2 balanced microphone inputs, and a parallel stereo line input on the front panel.
Each microphone input is equipped with a 3-way EQ, whilst the line inputs utilise a common 2-way tone control.
The Monacor VMX-440/SW also has 2 adjustable stereo master outputs, as well as an adjustable headphone output and stereo record output.
The master output level can be pre-adjusted via the recessed trimming potentiometers for overload protection.
The Monacor VMX-440/SW is designed as a standard 482mm/19'' rack installation, and comes supplied with mounting brackets.
Monacor VMX-440/SW Key Features:
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 2 balanced microphone inputs
- Parallel stereo line input on the front panel
- 3-way equalizer for each microphone input
- Common 2-way tone control for the two line inputs
- Muting via optional momentary push-button/switch
- 2 adjustable stereo master outputs
- Master output level can be preadjusted via trimming potentiometers
- Adjustable headphone output
- Stereo record output
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS, with supplied mounting brackets
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Monacor VMX-440/SW Specifications
- Line input, stereo: 100 mV/10 kΩ
- Microphone input: 1 mV/600 Ω
- Master output, stereo: 1-3 V/100 Ω
- Record output, stereo: 1 V/100 Ω
- Headphones, stereo: ≥ 32 Ω, 2 x 15 mW
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.05 %
- S/N ratio: > 60 dB
- Equalizer, bass: ±12 dB/30 Hz
- Equalizer, midrange: ±12 dB/1 kHz (voice only)
- Equalizer, treble: ±12 dB/12 kHz
- Power supply: 230 V˜/50 Hz/10 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 482x45x274 mm, 1 RS
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Line input, stereo: 3 x RCA L/R
- Microphone input: 2 x 6.3 mm jack, bal.
- Master output, stereo: 2 x RCA L/R
- Record output, stereo: 1 x RCA L/R
- Headphones: 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Mute: plug-in screw terminal
Monacor VMX/440/SW PDF Downloads
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com